I chuckled and took my shirt off, tossing it on the table and popping my neck while I slowly strolled to where a trembling LJ was sitting.

I lowered my face to his, and he was shaking and not trying to lock eye contact with me, "Who you workin' wit', nigga?" I asked, tapping the side of his head roughly.

"I-I can't say S-Saint." He struggled to get out and I immediately started chuckling madly in his face, stepping back and clapping.

"Get this nigga to that plastic room, and gon' head start having fun til I come back there." I spoke to them making LJ start yelling as they roughly picked him up on each side, and lifting him from his chair to the back of the warehouse.

Seconds later hearing blows landing and LJ grunting in pain, Dexter shook his head and my eyebrow rose at him.

"Nah I'm really trying to figure out who the fuck want war wit' us." He said and I thought the same thing, but whoever wanted it we war ready.

====================

Genisā's POV

"I'm starving." Kai mumbled while I was driving Londyn's car back to my house. And Londyn was stretched out in the backseat, knocked the hell out.

"I am too." I grumbled while stopping at the red light. My head was pounding from the night before and I have so many questions. I was thinking if I was going to be hunted down for killing one of them? Will they come for my family next? What is Saint going to do? Is he okay?

Why do I keep thinking about this man, seriously? I need to get a hold of myself. I sighed loudly and Kaia turned her head from the window to me.

She smacked her lips, "You know you worried about yo boo." She said and I smacked my lips. Bitches be reading minds or something?

"Kaia, I'm just worried if he and his club is okay that's all." I kept my eyes on the road as I turned down the road to where my house was.

"I didn't say nothing was wrong with it tho sis. You got a crush and it's cute 'cause you ain't act like that in so long around a dude." Kaia sighed like it was huge relief, and I laughed.

"I do not have a crush on him we're not high schoolers anymore, Kai." I said in a smart tone.

"Bitch I can't tell by the way you over there acting like a freshman when they talk to seniors. All gushy and shit." She giggled and I shook my head joining in with her, while I pulled into my driveway.

"Bitches did the same shit before. Kai, you is bitches." Londyn said waking up and catching a glimpse of our conversation.

Kaia rolled her eyes, "Bitch he was feeling me not my fault my young ass had him in love. Get your facts straight, big head hoe." Londyn and I laughed because of how serious she sounded.

"Okay, case." I said and Londyn laughed harder with me, Kaia flipped us off as we all got out of Londyn car.

Londyn walked to the driver's seat and Kaia went to her car as we said our goodbyes.

I unlocked my door and walked inside my home, disarming my security system from going off while I punched the code in quickly, and sighed kicking off my shoes and putting them to side.