Here we go-

Green Link was sitting by the ocean Bay on outset island she was pretty lonely and was a single Pringle while Plum was walking around the beach while plum kept walking he spotted Green and he walked over to her..  (Hey Green watcha doing? He said pretty Nerv) (N-N- Nothing! She said blushing turning away) (why are you out here all alone? isn't it cold right..? He asked)               (Uh.. well not anymore..! she said with a blush)                                                                                                        (what was that? Plum asked more scared then ever)   (Oh Nothing :3 she said red as a Goron tunic)  *Blue Walked outside worderning what the actual hecc is going on)                                                 (Blue: Why are both Green and Plum outsid- *Le gasp* Oh boY! *He ran back inside*)                            (Plum: well I've been thinking you wanna go get some soup..?)                                                                       (Green: well I guess.. *They both walked in*                                                                                                                (Red: Why we're you guys out there so Long..? me Blue and Grandma had to make dinner by are selfs! *he brushed his hatkid outfit) (Green and plum: SORRY-!)                                                               (Blue: well let's dig in I guess? *he takes out the soup bottles and passes it around)                              (Grandma: don't drink so quickly! It will burn your mouth!)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ~End of chapter 1~