Final Update

Hey! 

I finally decided to what to do with this story.

Yeah I know took me long enough…

So here's the plan that I (of course, with a lot of help) come up with!

1) I'll private this next sunday. (2019.10.20., at midnight, CEST time zone) I really didn't want to make this decision but I feel this is the second safest thing I can do at this point. ( First one being to change the names, which I really couldn't bring myself to do)

2) I continue to write in my free time and completely finish the story. This is obviously going to take a good while, probably months and I can't give you a specific date when it's going to be finished. All I can promise is that I'll pour my heart and soul into it!

3) When I'm finished, I'll post it again! I know I'm going to lose a lot of readers with this, but I think if people really enjoyed this shit fest story they'll find it again. 

4) I'll leave it up for… honestly I don't know. Probably a month? This is if the situation stays neutral and there's no drama. If it's really bad, then I'm probably going to take it down sooner.

So, yeah here we go. This is the solution, I think is best, that doesn't involve me changing the story completely. 

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who read this and/or commented. I still don't understand how this silly fanfic that I started writing because I was too stressed about going back to school and needed something to distract myself turned into this.

A safe place.

Thank you so much!

I love you all! <3

-A fellow fangirl