Favorite thing about you.

Bill- Your nose
Bill things you have such a cute nose, and he finds it adorable when your nose crinkles up when you're confused or giggling

Stan- Your Heart
Stans parents are constantly disappointed in him, but you always seem to be not only interested in him but you care about everything he thinks and says and he loves that.

Eddie- Your eyes
Eddie is convinced that you have actual starts in your eyes. He is constantly getting lost in them and when your eyes light up when you're happy he just dies inside from happiness.

Richie- your lips
Are we surprised? No didn't think so. Richie told you you would be a good kisser even before you were dating. Well let's just say you blew his expectations out of the water on your guys first kiss, and now he can never get enough.

Beverly- your hair.
Beverly's favorite thing to do is lie on your bed and play with your hair. It always smells so good and if so soft, she loves it.

Mike- your hands
Mike loves holding your hands. They are so small they fit right in his, and when he's nervous he dishes with your fingers.

Ben- your body.
Ben has always been a little self conscious of his body, so he never for a second let's you think that you are ugly. His favorite thing is to hug you around you're waist.

(You are all beautiful in your own way. Other people might not think so, but I promise you there is always some people out there who do. Don't waist your time trying to convince your self you're any less then you are, cause it's not good for you. I love you all crazies 💖💖)