Magic, fighting and what not

Magsimula sa umpisa

But now they realize, has the forest been changing each time on its own?

Trapping their victims in a dance of vertigo, enough times to drive them mad.

Angle groaned in realization.

"Damn it, we got trapped in some enchanted forest, which explains the constant loop."

"Geez since when did enchanted forests stop being all about fairies unicorns and glow-y flowers that actually look aesthetically pleasing?"

The other two shrugged, Rat then spoke up.

"Well then we need to carve our own path out of this, I'm pretty much sure that this place isn't the safest."

They pointed their dagger around, specifically at some distant ruins at the side.

"Please don't tell me we have to go there."

"Oh c'mon Ata, better than being stuck in a loop for ages."

The pink-haired rouge only hummed in agreement as they were partically dragged by the other two deeper into this shady forest.

None of them were...exactly comfortable in such a dark space if anything they just want to go back to bed and take a thousand-year nap or so.

Angle perked up alarm, holding up her staff which suddenly flared up with magic.

"...You guys hear that?"

The other two nodded

The three of them suddenly stood into a battle stance, all three of them back to back to forma triangle that covers all sides, no blind spots.

Suddenly the rustling return and jumped out were four...

the hell are these!?

Four sludge-like figures jumped out and were generating some sort of screeching and growling sound, all four having some sort of feral wolf-like shape.

"What the hell..?"

"...oh my goodness"

"Alright guys, stand your ground."

One of the three called out

Ata and Rat held their knives and daggers tightly.

Angle held up their hand, summoning a sudden magic surge around the three of them, refreshing strength ran through their veins.

"Thanks for the boost, Angle"

The dark-haired mage gave them a thumbs up.

Meanwhile, the four creatures prowled at them as they too started to circle around the trio, two of them started to shift.

It was nauseating to look at, at its blob-like substance of a body break form and tendrils build up.

Blobs slowly rise and mold into shape, two humanoid-like shapes, both resembling the silhouettes of Rat and Ata.