Chapter 3

It didn't take long for Rabid Dog to see why Worm was struggling on the solo mission he had been set on. Yes, they were known for their teamwork, but that had nothing to do with it. His opponent was snake-like in appearance, greenish scales covering their body, they didn't seem to have hair, and their eyes were yellow and forked. Their upper half was more humanoid than the lower half, as it some slightly muscled arms while their 'legs' was just a tail.

They had Worm on the floor, and from what Rabid Dog believed, fangs sunken into Worm's neck. He growled lightly and ran at the humanoid creature. Bad idea. They had noticed him and easily dodged, thrashing Rabid Dog's leg with their tail. He almost fell over but regained balance quickly, running over to Porcupine and Leech.

"They're quick," Porcupine noted. "Let me try." He said calmly, before running over to the snake-like creature. They dodged, thrusting their clawed hand at him. Porcupine only smirked and sharpened his body hairs, piercing through some parts of the scales. The rest just bounced off, their scales seemingly incredibly tough. And Porcupine had managed to pierce through a top Enhancer's skin. It worried him since he only got through the cracks of the scales. But surely he wouldn't be thrown off easily? It might pull the snake creature's scales off.

The snake narrowed its eyes, "Pathetic. And they beat the Phantom Troupe?" It mumbled. Leech looked at Rabid Dog, then back to Porcupine, they had noted the problems Porcupine was having. Worm, had dizzily walked over to them, sitting down almost immediately. Did the snake had some kind of venom in its teeth, similar to Rabid Dog? It would make sense. Leech shook his head, eyes narrowed on the fight.

The snake violently shook it's arm, causing Porcupine and a few scales to go flying. Rabid Dog ran, catching Porcupine just before he crashed into the wall. Leech realized there was now some tender flesh where the scale flew off. "RABID DOG! BITE WHERE THE SCALES CAME OFF!" He yelled Rabid Dog nodded, placing Porcupine on the floor and running over, biting the creature in the arm. They had been distracted by seemingly nothing, but he took advantage of it.

The creature collapsed down on the floor, now paralyzed neck down. Rabid Dog only smirked, "Who's the pathetic one now?" He asked, Leech, walking over slowly, his tongue had grown to massive lengths. He put the tongue in the wound, and leeches came digging into it. He then stepped away to explain his nen technique, a strategy he had made after Uvogin almost bit his skull in half.