Chapter 12 : Grow Old With You

Start from the beginning

Raizada Mansion

Anjali was trying to lighten the dia from so long. But every time she keep the burning match stick near to the dia it blow down. Her heart was not in peace for sometime. She was getting irritated in small matters. And thoughts like something gonna happen to her chote was leaving her mind.

Nani : Anjali bitiya what happened. Why are you so lost.??

Anjali : don't know Nani??? I m trying to burn this dia so many time. But don't know why it is not happening. And I m having some bad thoughts. Like something going to happen.

Nani : nothing will happen bitiya. You just concentrate in doing aarti. Devi mayia will listen to your prayers. ( Anjali nodded her head and closed her eyes for sometime. She again tried to lit dia. And this time she was successful)

Life Care hospital

Khushi and other memebers reached the hospital. All the time to operation theatre she was holding his hand. She can't leave him at this situation. Arnav was laying on the stretcher now and he was in subconscious state. Khushi was continuously talking to him so to let his eyes opened. Doctor came there and started to check arnav pulses.

Khushi : doctor please do something. My...my husband is in pain. Please do something.. doctor nodded his head and told nurses to take him to operation theatre and get the things ready. He passes some forms to Khushi to fill it.

Doctor : nurse take him to operation theatre ward no. 3. Here are some formalities you have to to Mrs...

Khushi : Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

Doctor nodded his headed. And gave her the forms. Nurse started to take arnav in Operation theatre. The hand which she was holding from the time was now started to slide down. (On back ground sad rabbave was going on).

rabba ve rabba ve rabba ve rabba ve

kyun khwaabon pe tere saaye hain
dil kyun hai tanha mera?

Khushi was sitting on a table chair and was seeing the forms. One column was left to be signed and that was of during operation anything happens to the pateint hospital will not be found guilty for this. She composes herself and tick the mark on that.

kyun khaamoshi hai zubaan meri
ashkon se keh paaoon naa

After signing the forms and doing all the formalities She was taking a round from left to right in front of operation theatre gate waiting it to be open. She came in front of it and stand there and started to see what is happening inside. There she saw his man was lying on bed and doctor's were using no. Of injection, medicine, scissors on him. No. Of wires were attached on his body. Seeing it her eyes became watery and she started to cry. She ran from there and comes in temple room of the hospital.

kyun dard hai itna
tere ishq mein?

rabba ve rabba ve
rabba ve rabba ve

Khushi kneeled down in front of the idol. And said.

Khushi : please do something. Please God ... Please do something.. I can't see my Arnav ji in that position. I never asked you anything for my self but today... Today I m asking him for myself. You.. you took my parents I never said anything, you.. taken my dream of marriage at that time also I never said anything to you but please now. Don't take him.. I will be not be able to live without him. I promise... I promise if anything happened to him then I will come with him to you.. and saying this she cries bitterly. Someone has kept hand on her shoulder. She turns and found Razia standing there and shedding her tears. Khushi hugged her by her waist and said.

Khushi : Khaala please tell them... Tell them not to take my arnav ji from me. I will be dead otherwise. I can't live without him. He is my everything. Please please tell them not to take him. I promise to never left him alone. Never ever I will leave him. Just they should leave him for me.

Razia seeing Khushi condition was also started to cry. She kept her hand on her head and said : nothing is going to happen my child. Everything will be good. Don't worry. Your Arnav ji will not leave you anywhere. He loves you a lot. He came here to take you back so without taking you how could he leave. Just trust him he will be fine soon. They were sitting there and at the same time. Shayra came to them to inform that doctor came out and they are asking for Khushi. Khushi ran from there to the doctor and asked.

Khushi : doctor.. how is my husband?? Is he fine... Nothing bad happened na.

Doctor seeing the girl who is scared to death for her husband and almost of his daughter's age. He kept his one hand on her head and said.

Doctor : your love won bitiya. Your husband is fine now. Yes, he have injuries in his body but they will be healed on time. You just have to take care of him. Specially his right arm. The bullets were there. And because it hits his joints of arm and shoulder. It create an internal injury to him. He will not be able to move his hand for some one and half month. But everything will be good after that.

Khushi has taken his hand in her and said

Khushi : thank you doctor, thank you so much. Can... Can I see him.

Doctor : yes, of course but right now he is unconscious. We are shifting him in vip room after sometime when he will gain consciousness then you can meet. Everyone was happy with that news . They waited for approximately 1 hour. After one hour arnav gain conscious and first name he took was of Khushi....

Here is the update guys.... Keep voting and loving and do big big comments.