Chapter 12 : Grow Old With You

But when some drop of blood dropped on her face she got scared. She came out from his arms and saw him shocked, bewildered. She was standing there like a statue. She saw arnav in pain and slowly he was sliding down in ground. When he slumped on ground she shouted.

Arnav jiii

She came out of her reverie and sit down beside arnav taking her head in her lap. She was crying furiously, her tears were continuously flowing from her eyes which was making her vision blurred. Aadil again hold his revolver and aimed at Khushi to shoot her also but at the same time Kabir with Police came there and hold him before hand. He and Shayra both came near Khushi and arnav. Arnav eyes were going to shut off slowly. He was blinking his eyes to be in conscious.

Khushi :A... Arnav.. Arnav ji... Arnav ji listen to me. Don't.... Please don't leave... Leave me . Please... ( Arnav stopped her in mid.)

Arnav : Khushi shh... Stop... Stop crying. I know... I know .. I hurt you a lot in past. But.. but believe.. believe me. I never left you at alter. And I hope now you will trust me.... Trust me on this.... Just remember one thing Khushi I love... I love you no matter where I am. No matter of I live or die. ( Khushi kept her hand on his mouth she was crying very badly. She just can't she this man like this. And after knowing every bit of the truth she don't want him to leave her. Arnav was going to close his eyes as he was not able to open his eyes for a second and she saw these. Meanwhile Kabir has already called the ambulance.)

Khushi : Arnav ji don't... Don't... Say this nothing gonna happen to you. Just don't close your eyes ambulance is on the way. Please... Please for me don't close your eyes. I want to grow old with you.. don't leave me here alone... I will not be able to live without you. Please.... At the same time they heard ambulance sound coming there for help. Nurses and staff help Khushi and Kabir to keep arnav on stretchers. Khushi never left arnav for second. Even in ambulance also she was keeping his head in her lap. Nurses continuously saying her to keep him on stretcher so that they can diagnosed him properly. But she never listen to them. She thought if she leaves him for a second he will vanished.

Same time in Razia house she was extremely worried for Khushi and Shayra. Because it was too late they went to Maha bhalleshwar temple. And she was getting some negative vibes also. Her heart was saying there something bad going to happen. She don't want to think on that way. She just wants her both the children to back safe and sound. At the same time her landline phone rang and she went to receive it.

Razia : hello, Razia Bai speaking. She heard a faint voice from other side. It was Shayra voice. She was crying Razia can feel this in her voice.

Shayra : khaala.... Khaala I m shayra.

Razia : Shayra... Where are you and Rukshaar. It's extremely late and you are not at home. You both left the home in morning and now it is going to be evening in sometime. I was really worried for you guys. And where is your phone. Leave that you are the elder one but you always behave like a kid. Where is Rukshaar give her phone I will talk to her.... Shayra was also travelling with kabir to hospital. On hearing Rukshaar name from her Khaala she started to cry bitterly. She told her everything which took place at Maha bhalleshwar temple. Razia was shocked but she composes herself and said.

Razia : Which hospital you all are taking him. Tell me I will be there also. I can never leave my child in this difficult situation.

Shayra : At life care hospital. That was the nearest from here.

Razia : ok, I m coming. And don't leave Rukshaar alone. Don't know from what she would be going seeing her husband in this condition. With saying this she kept the phone and left to get ready to go to hospital.