a different story

The battle for kingslanding is over. Cersie is dead as well as the Dragon queen. Jon was taken prisoner by the unsullied and dothrokie as well as Tyrion. All the lords and ladies of westoros are called for a summing. The meeting will begin soon.

Davos has been hunting for Gendry. He disappeared early in the morning no one has seen him. He finds him looking at the ashes of kingslanding outside the dragon pit. He turns toward him. Davos can see his running a million things through his head.

Gendry looks at him very sternly. Davos." Everything alright lad. Gendry shakes his head no." No I have a few things to tell you. Im not sure how you will take it but know im doing what's best for me." Davos "what is it lad. What's gotten into you." Gendry." Well turns out I have a half brother named edric. He was raised to be a lord not like me. He is meant for this life not me. I gave it up. He is the lord of stormsend not me. Im here representing him before i fix a mistake I made in winterfell." Davos looks confused looking at the lad.

Davos scrunches his brows together trying to wrap his head around it all. Gendry stands looking at him arms crossed over his chest.

Davos" why would you give it all up lad? All lowborns wish to be a lord and wed a lady." Gendry smiles and laughs." Not me. I thought being named a lord I would be worthy of someone. But even before I was a lord I was worthy of her. I was just to stuburn and bull headed to see it. Shes not a lady shes not meant to rule a castle. Shes a wild direwolf."

Davos" direwolf lady Sansa your in love with her." Gendry snorts and shakes his head and laughs" No wrong Stark. Arya the she wolf. The love my life and fucked it up." Davos" why you meet her once you cant possibly love some one that fast."

Gendry" Ive know her longer than I've know you Davos. We meet here in kingslanding many years ago. When the lannisters took her fathers head. A brother of the Knights watch hide her as a boy cut her hai. She nealy got into a fight with to other boys picking on her. But she used that tiny blade of hers and scarred them both one back into me and ran. After I spoked him. We traveled together for a long time.We where at herinhall together while the lannisters had it they never realised who she was or even who I was. We escaped because of her. Shes leader a mighty good one she keep me and hot pie alive. Then the brother hood found us. We almost got past them then the hound realised who she was. Later they sold me to the red woman. Before that she told me she could be my family and I turned her away. The last time I saw her she was trying to fight the guards to free me. After I heard what happened at the frey. I thought her gone forever but some how we both survived. The worlds been cruel to us both.Shes not the same girl I meet years ago. Nor am I the same boy. We've both changed and grown. When I saw her again in winterfell my heart stopped. There she stood older stronger more wild than ever. And gods she used to be a tiny skinny thing now she a true northern beauty.We fell back into what we were kind of friends best friends but more. She had me make her a new weapon a staff." Gendry smiling like a fool in love.

Davos can help the smile on his face as Gendry spills his heart out about the woman he loves.

Davos" I've seen her fighting atop the wall with it shes mighty warrior that lass is. She saved us all." Gendry has the brightest smile on his face." She did."

Gendry smiles." She had me make her staff out of Dragon glass. Shes a master with all kinds of weapons when she came to me to make it. She proved me wrong thats he needed protecting throwing daggers past my head hitting the mark each time. After I had made her weapon i found her in the grain room shooting with deadly accuracy she never missed bullseye each shot. She knew I was watching her. She always knows. I told her of my life after we parted what the red woman did to me and why she wanted me. She was shocked about that. Then we lay together. That night we both thought we would die. So we spent what could of been our last night together not knowing if we would live or die in a few hours."