Chapter 2

AMANDA POV:

"Do-Do you have feelings for me?"i ask as i carressed her cheek."I-I do have feelings for you..."she said looking down. I pus my hand underneith her chin as i bring her to my eyes. She had soft treas coming down her eyes as i swipe them away gently."Why havent you told me earlier, Liz? We are best friends! Best friends tell everything to each other!"i said as she tries to look away from me."Listen, i have feelings for you too. But its been a wild that i started to have some for you"i said gently.

She looked at me in the eyes and i swear there was a little sparkle in her eyes."Real-Really?"she said putting her hand on my cheek"yeah...i never had a chance to tell you because of work, cosplay, conventions and stuff."i wispered as i pull her close to me."I-I like you Amanda...more than just friends. I had these feelings for for about two years now. And i was always scared to tell you my feelings and that you would reject me"she wispered back getting closer to me.

We looked at each other in the eyes, as i lean forward to her face.About a inch before i touch her lips"M-May i kiss you?"i ask pollitly and gently. She nodded in response and i put my lips gently on hers as she kisses back. A bunch of feelings was mixed up in this kissed that we both have been waiting for so long.

She put her hand on my neck and i put my hands on her waist to pull her closer so she could not be cold. After some minutes, we both pulled away kindly as our eyes were still close."I love you, Amanda!"she wispered as she cuddles up to me."I love you to, Sunshine!"i wispered back as i kiss her forhead.

We both cuddle as she was the first one falling asleep."Stop being so cute, m'lady"i wispered. Then i falled asleep until the next morning.

--------------------------

Will everything go well after the kiss and cuddling?

Find out next