The girl was indeed as she says she was: thankful. Even though she still didn't fully recover from her traumatizing memories, Petra was getting there, now only showing bits of her past self unconsciously or accidentally.

"And we're glad we helped you, miss Ral. Well then," (Y/n) stands up from her chair, followed by Petra who hurriedly makes her way in front of the doctor, "you can call for me anytime you need someone to talk to. Doctor Arlert will be here soon, so it's best if I take my leave."

"Thanks for your time, (Y/n)-chan!" Petra bows her head, showing her gratitude towards the other female. (Y/n) chuckles as she bows her head too. "Pleasure's all mine, Petra."

As soon as the (h/c)-haired female exited cell 31, Petra joyfully hops on her bed, giggling to herself.

"I can't wait to meet him! I wonder how he looks like! I bet he's handsome!" She squeals as she twirls her hair using her finger. "And it seems like (Y/n)-chan wants us two to become friends!" Laying down on her bed, Petra sighs out in joy and contentment.

"She better not get in the way of our friendship."

Meanwhile, (Y/n) walks back to her office, a small smile etched on her face. She walks in, finding it empty as she expected. She goes to take a seat, thinking of the recent events that had just happened.

Annie was doing okay, and her other side almost never showed itself anymore, which was a great sign. She was beginning to smile as well, talking fondly about her past memories to the female doctor.

Levi showed quite decent results too. But he was still switching from calm to frustrated or from passive to psychotic often, but nonetheless, (Y/n) was able to communicate with the male despite his current attitude. She was able to pick out the smallest details of his life before he entered Area 104 days ago. Though, she can't deny the fact that the older male still hid a lot of matters behind that intimidating and cold exterior of his.

And after a few minutes, the psychiatrist would discover more about her patient. Even though very little information would come out of him, (Y/n) would still force herself to remember those small details in case she would need them in the near future.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 6:32 p.m. ||

Levi lifts his head up upon hearing his cell door make a sound. His glare doesn't falter as a familiar figure of a woman entered the enclosed the space.

"Good evening, Levi." (Y/n) greets with a smile. The male clicks his tongue, looking to his side as a response. (Y/n) shrugs his actions off, already taking it as something normal from the stoic ravenette, judging by the past days she examined him.

"How are you feeling?"

Levi slowly turns his head to gaze at the (h/c)-haired female in a lab coat.

"Like utter shit."

(Y/n) couldn't help but release a small chuckle at what the male said, making him glare at the girl.

"The guards are bringing you your food for tonight. Is anything fine with you?" (Y/n) decided to start off with a light topic as she sits down on a chair.