"I'm sorry I shouldn't have run," I mumbled brushing my hair out of my face.

"It's okay, I'm here to help you, Peter, c'mon let's go back to the lake house, Morgan's dying to see you," Tony said.

I reluctantly got up and Tony got into his suit, I got ready to jump off the building to swing after him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the air.

"What are you doing?" I asked over the roar of the wind.

"Your shoulder nerve is injured, Karen told me, so I'm not going to let you swing around with an injured shoulder," he replied.

"But I can just use my other arm, plus, you're missing an arm so you can't really talk," I pointed out.

"Touche, but I'm not letting go of you," he replied.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the Lakehouse and went inside. Tony showed me my room and said that we'd be talking tomorrow, I nodded and closed the door behind me. I sat on my desk chair and looked around the room, there was no way I was sleeping here. Tony has FRIDAY and then Tony would figure out that I've been having nightmares and I really didn't want to tell him what my nightmares were about.

Hours later I felt my eyelids closing and the blackness swallowed me...

I let go of the web and landed on the ground, I saw Tony's blackened and scarred face and my breathing was ragged and shakey.

"Mr Stark, hey, Mr Stark, can you hear me?" I asked shakily, tears welled up in my eyes and I placed my hands over his arc reactor, "It's Peter,"

I took a few more breaths trying to calm myself down.

"We won, Mr Stark, we won you did it sir, you did it, I'm sorry Tony..."

The fire crackled softly and tears rolled down my face, Pepper pulled me back and Rhodey hugged me and I cried. His heartbeat slowed down dramatically and I heard Pepper saying something to Tony.

"Kid..."

  I looked over at him but Pepper started talking again.

"You can rest now..." 

I heard his heartbeat come to a stop and that's when Thor came in.

"He's not dying!" he commanded.

He placed Mjolnir over his arc reactor and tapped it, lighting jolted him and life returned back to Tony's eyes and he gasped for air. People came in and surrounded Tony hooking him up to multiple machines, Rhodey pulled me away and everything after that was a blur.

Flatlining, Morgan's wailing, doctors yelling, blackened skin, missing arm, Tony...

I gasped for air and jolted awake and our of the desk chair, Tony, Tony was injured he was dead. I heard the flatline, I've been hallucinating he's not real he's dead. My back hit the wall and I slid to the ground gasping for air, my door opened and Tony came in, he kneeled down next to me saying something that I couldn't hear. No, no, no he wasn't here, he was real.

I jumped up and away from him running my hands through my hair.

"No, no, no, you're not real, you're dead, I heard the flatline, you're not real," I stammered.

"Peter, calm down, take a deep breath," he instructed.

I took a few deep breaths and he slowly moved forward and grabbed my arm.

"I promise this is real, I'm right here, I'm not dead I'm fine, everything's fine, you're okay, I'm okay," he said.

I focussed on the pressure on my arm and Tony moved forward and hugged me.

"Damn it I really need both arms for this," he muttered into my hair. 

"I'm sorry for freaking out," I mumbled.

"No, never apologise for that Peter," he replied, "C 'mon let's go down to the lab I need to show you something,"

SHOUTOUTS!

BookDragon78

EllenBryant

BrooklynsSavage

JediFlashDemigod

Thank you for voting and go check these guys out, some of them have work and I'm now reading it because it's actually amazing. So if you want more stuff to read them I recommend checking some of them out, thanks to you guys for voting for every chapter and supporting.

Also, thanks to the others who always vote but I've already given you guys shoutouts, anyway, requests open if you have any ideas. Next part should be up soon!

<3