1

cassie's POV:
here i am, again, crying in my bed over a guy... a fucking guy. And then out of no where i hear rocks being thrown at my window. "open your window... i'm running out of rocks down here" i hear a familiar voice yell. I open my window to reveal the one and only Kairi Cosentino. "what the fuck do you want, i'm not in the mood right now." "Are you crying, cass let me up." Kairi says asks me very concerned, i just turn around and get in bed. "FINE I'LL LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!" i hear kairi yell. "just get up here dork"

"so are you gonna tell me why you were crying?" kairi asks me. "not really, can we just watch tv." i ask "sure"
he responds. We end up watching american horror story and out of no where i start balling my eyes out. "Cass hey cassie everything will be ok, even if you don't want to talk about it" he calmly and comfortingly says. he just turns of the tv and we just cuddle until we are both asleep.

I wake up around 10:00 alone in my bed, but there is a note on my bed side table, "hey cas, i wanted to head out before your parents got up have a good day i love you and if you wanna hang you know the number :))" i just smile at his note and get ready for the day.

i throw on that outfit and put my hair in a messy bun, i decide to just go call up mariposa, since i sort of don't want to talk about yesterday night

on call with mari💋

M-heyy bitchhh
C- hey wanna hang out today i'm thinking about going to the mall
M- yeah totally i'll invite evie
C- ok be at house by like 1 and i'll drive
M- ok bye bitch
C- bye whore

As soon as i'm finished getting ready i hear Mari and evie at the door litteraly screaming at the top of their lungs "hurry up" I chose to ignore them and walk out the door acting like they're not even there, "So are y'all going to get in or..." i sarcastically say "someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" evie whispers to mariposa, but i obviously hear her.

We get parked and get out "game plan" going so we aren't here for hours. "wait so why exactly are we doing this when we all know this obviously isn't going to work!" mariposa asks. "true we should just live here" evie but's in. we all laugh and head into the mall.
We go shopping for a while and decide to stop and get some food at the food court, and of course we see Kairi, Mattia, and Alex "hey guys or shall i say girls" mattia jokes "haha so funny anyways, y'all wanna come over we have nothing better to do." evie suggests "yeah sure we have nothing better to do" all the guys agree. And with that all six of us are at my house doing absolutely nothing. "i'm boreddd" evie complains "how bout we play 7 seconds on heaven" Alex suggests "sure" we all agree.

We all get in a circle and grab a bottle, and of course on the first spin it lands on me, And on the second spin it lands on the one and only Kairi.