Chapter 19

Emma’s POV

I don’t know if I will ever understand how we deal with time but I will learn eventually.  When Joseph finally caught up to me, I was already at that front door. He slowly made his way up the stairs covered in a strange, stinky liquid. “Wow Emma. We ran 20 miles and you haven’t even broken a sweat.” I slightly shrugged my shoulders and turned walking into the house.

Every time I walk into this house, I feel a big, loving comfortable warmth that I don’t remember having. I love it. As we made our way deeper into the house, we spotted everyone sitting in the family room. Greeting everyone with a ‘hello’, I sat next to Margret, who greeted Joseph with a kiss.

“How was the run?”

“Good. We ran 20 miles and she didn’t even break a sweat.” He repeated.

“Cool,” Margret laughed, “At least you got her out the house. You know I wouldn’t have been able to do it. Now lets eat.” She said, leading everyone to the table.

After Dinner…

After dinner, we all made our way upstairs, getting ready for bed. After settling into my bed, Margret and Joseph gave me my “medication” and bid Derek and I goodnight. Ever since I got here, I always lie awake at night staring at the wall not knowing what to do.

Creak…creak… I looked out the door and saw someone’s shadow. I sat up making my way to the door. I turned the knob opening the door, watching Sophie quietly walking down the stairs. Suddenly, interested in what was going on. She softly pulled the front door revealing a girl that I had never seen before,

Sophie’s POV

I was planning on sneaking out to go to this party tonight, but what I wasn’t expecting to see was her standing at my door step. “What the hell is going on? You weren’t supposed to come until next week. You’re ruining the damn plan!” I whispered/shouted. She rolled her blue eyes and flipped her wavy blonde hair. Self-centered whore…

“Oh shut up and calm your tits. The plan isn’t ruined. It’s just…happening earlier than expected. Besides, it’s not like the little bitch is picking up anything.”

I quickly shook my head. I really can’t have anyone know about this. This could get someone hurt. Well…I really don’t mind Emma not being around but I can’t risk my family’s lives.

“Whatever but remember, I’ve got my eyes on you. Don’t screw this up, Jones.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people! I know its been a while since I updated this story. But im back!!!! 

Tell me what you thought about this chapter down in the comments down below and dont forget to vote.

Follow me on Instagram: @MinnieJazzyBear