I have to get out

A/N Natasha has been kidnapped by the red room and they have buried her alive in a coffin underground. They left her a phone and she is on the phone to Steve. It's from Natasha's point of view.
_______________________________________________________
The buzzing of the phone stopped my sobbing for a moment. Who would have the number of the phone HYDRA left me with. I had tried calling Steve but the phone couldn't make calls, it had been re-wired.
"Steve Rogers who is this?" I heard my boyfriends voice say. I was so shocked that I could his voice I was speechless.
"Steve." I whispered.
"Oh my god Nat where are you, are you ok, I love you so much." He bombarded me with questions.
"Steve." Was all I could say.
"Natasha where are you I can come and get you, are you injured." He carried on.
"Steve, I'm in a box underground, the phone has been re-wired so you won't be able to track it. " I cried. Me. The black widow cried.
"No, we will find you I promise I will find you I love you so much." He added
"Don't make promises you can't keep Steve, I love you too more then you will ever know." I said.
"It's ok Nat, just keep talking to me ok." He tried to calm me down.
"Please don't forget me Steve." I whispered.
"We are going to find you Natasha." He replied.
"Steve, stop saying that can we please just talk." I said angrily.
"Sorry, I won't forget you and I don't think I could even if I tried." He replied.
"Steve you have made my life so happy, I always thought love was children until I met you, you taught me how to love." I sobbed.
"I didn't think I would ever fall in love again after Peggy but that day I met you for the first time I instantly fell head over heels for you." He said and I could hear that his voice was becoming croaky.
"When we find you..." He carried on.
"If, if you find me." I interrupted.
"Ok if we find you, then we will both retire and we can buy a nice farmhouse like Clint has and we can settle down, together, maybe start a family of our own." He explained.
"Steve you know I can't have kids." I said.
"I know but there are ways like adoption." He said.
"I can't wait." I replied. I closed my eyes and pictured Steve and I in a cosy farmhouse looking out to hills and fields. It was so perfect. I saw little children running round shouting mummy and daddy. It looked like heaven.
"I never expected myself to want children or even think about retiring now I can't stop thinking about it." I said breaking the silence.
"Me too, it won't be long." He replied.
"Natasha I wanted to do this in a more romantic day, I thought about taking you to the park and then asking you or taking you too the restaurant we went to on our first date and then asking you but I feel like now is the right time." Steve said calmly.
"Steve what are you talking about?" I questioned.
"Natasha Romanoff will you marry me?" Steve asked.
"Yes, Yes, Yes, I love you so much." I squealed down the phone.
"I love you too." Steve replied.
"Congratulations Nat." I heard Wanda say in the background.
"Thank you Wanda." I shouted. Even though I was in a box buried underground I had never been so happy. Then it suddenly hit me. If I didn't get out this box I wouldn't be able to marry Steve. I wouldn't be able to all down the aisle and wear a beautiful white wedding dress.
"Steve I have to get out of this box, I'm going to push my way out, I can't be in here any longer, I want to marry you I have to get out." I sobbed.
"No Natasha listen to me, just wait a little longer please don't do it you will suffocate yourself, please Natasha." Steve pleaded with me.
"Steve I can't I need to get out please don't make this any harder than it is." I cried.
"Natasha just wait a little longer please but if this is what you want to do then I'm not going to stop you." He said and I could hear he was crying.
"I won't do it Steve I'm sorry please get me out please." I screamed down the phone.
"I'm trying my hardest Natasha I really am I love..." Steve replied. Before he could finish the sentence the flip phone died. It was over. I no longer had any connection with the outside world. With Steve, my fiancé. I'm going to die in here. __________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Thank you too anybody who has read this far. This one shot isn't very good but I hope you enjoyed it. I got the idea from a TV program called Silent Witness where the main character gets buried alive and she is left with a phone. Should I do a second part to this one shot?