We finally walked up to the mall, all getting ready.

"Hold on, I wanna get a picture of our outfits." Ryan said. We were all dressed as the Purge for the mall.

"Ight let's get ready." Jahi said, and we all walked into the mall.
-
"It seems nice." Keith said, poking a skeleton.

"Nigga don't touch that!" Maddie said, smacking his hand away.

We walked around and seen fake eyeballs and shit everywhere.

"This shit not scary. I'm out." Myles said, finna walk out the door, until the door slammed in his face.

"The fuck?" He mumbled. Then the lights turned off.

"Awe shit." Dani said, looking around.

"Aye y'all we not the only ones in here, there's goes a little girl." Veronica said, walking up to it.

"Veronica no!" Woody harshly whispered.

I shook my head. This girl on some white folk shit.

"Hey little girl, wassup?" She said, bending down in front of her.

Then the girl started to grow. Like LITERALLY grow.

"Well shit, excuse me nigga." Veronica said backing up.

Then the lights got darker and flashed back on, with the "little" girl doing that high pitch scream shit in movies. Then the lights turned back off

We all ran to the other side of the mall, going into some store.

Me breathing hard, I leaned against something.

"Looking for something?"

"Ghh!" I jumped and seen a clown standing behind me.

He tilted his head, then slowly smiled. Y'all ever watched the grinch and he did that little smirk when he got that idea? Yeah, that's some scary shit.

"Awe fuck nah." I said, and I ran out that bitch, with him right behind me.

I knocked a lamp down and hopped over that bitch, just to turn around and see that he did the same thing.

"Oh shit!" I heard and slightly turned my head, to see Veronica and the girls run from the girl from earlier crawling on the floor after them.

"Bruh wassup bitch nigga?" Myles said, after I crossed this clown nigga, running in the opposite direction.

I seen Myles literally squaring up with Pennywise, who had a bat in his hand.

"Shit!" Woody said, running away for some headless dude with a chain saw.

I ran and turned a corner, making clown ass run into a wall.

"Haha! Bitch!" I yelled looking back, but ran right into something else, actually the clown that I thought would leave me alone.

"Hold on, h-how you do that?!" I question and he only laughed, and started chasing me again.

"Aye, off my brother bitch!" Veronica said, tearing the clown's colorful sleeve off his arm.

That's when everybody came and jumped clowny for me.

"Y'all some real niggas." I said, fake sniffling. I ran up and got me a few punches in, because, man this nigga made me feel like a bitch.

Then we heard clown laughter coming from everywhere, making us jump.

We turned around to see that we were circled by 6 clowns, ole girl from earlier, Jason, they even had Donald Trump in here. I guess that gave ole clown a little time to leave, because he was walking, well, limping away.

We were all looking around, I was tryna figure out what to do.

"Mane fuck this shit." Ryan said, and swung up at Jason, punch him dead in his face, making him stumble back.

That's when everyone started swinging, breaking everybody shit down.

I punched my clown in his face, knocking his ass out. "Come on y'all let's go!"

We all ran to the door, running straight into it.

"Fuck it's locked!" Tyler said, jiggling the door handles.

"Move out the way, I'm finna kick this shit down!" Elijah said.

"Ahahahahaha!" I turn my head to see the clowns running towards us with knifes.

"ELIJAH HURRY THE FUCK UP!" I yelled, because I ain't finna die from no clown. No, fuck no.

After three times, he still didn't get it open.

"Fuck this shit! I'm known for kicking doors down!" Dani said.

She backed up a little, then ran to the door and kicked it down.

"Fuck yes." I said, and we all ran out that bitch.
~
Veronica

"That shit was lit as fuck." I said, laughing.

"Dante And Caleb got sick after it. Talking about clowns scare the shit outta them." Bryshere said.

"Shit, clowns are scary as fuck. I almost cried that day." I said, because it was true, I was shaking so bad.

"Bitch ass." Algee said, pushing my head.

"Nigga." I said, trying to put him in a chokehold.

Imma kill this nigga.