Chapter two

Hells bells blared from the impala's radio as sam, dean and molly drove away from the old house. dean and sam studied the girl in the back seat. she had fair skin and long sandy hair. she was really short. her clothes were baggy and showed no shape or any indication of her age. She hugged her dusty shoulder bag to her side, protecting it with her life.

The impala crunched to a stop on the gravel driveway out the front of a large building. dean turned around to molly.
"Stay here, we will just be a sec."
Sam and dean got out of the car and walked up the three steps that lead to the front of the building. sam knocked on the big oak door. the door creaked open and a little old nun peeked her head out.

"H-hello? can i help you?" the old lady mumbled.
"Yeah, we are here to drop a kid off. both her parents are dead and we dont have time to search for other family willing to take her in." dean explained.
"Who are you two to the kid" the old lady asked.
"We are just cops" sam told her.

"You cant leave me here." molly said.
Sam and dean turned around. they hadn't heard her get out of the car and now she stood directly behind them.
"Yeah, we can." dean said, trying to intimidate the small girl. molly glared at him.
"Look, you will be safe here and-" dean was cut off.
"You cannot leave me here. you will, i know, even though i told you. just remember this, i will be in and out in an instant and when i get out i will find you and make you regret leaving me." she stormed inside of the building and the nun followed quickly.

Sam and dean were halfway to the next state when sam's phone began to buzz. he looked at the screen to be greeted by an unknown number caller ID.
"Hello?" dean called into the receiver.
"Hello, this is mother Yeam from the orphanage."
"Who is it?" Sam asked his brother.
"The old lady from the church."
"What does she want?"
"I dont know." Dean said.

He turned his attention back to the lady on the phone. "How can we help you ma'am?"
"There is a problem with the child" the old lady's voice dropped to a whisper "You must come get her immediately"
"Im sorry, we cant do that we-"
"Please... you have to...AHHHHH!!!"
The phone clattered to the ground on the other end. The phone went dead and the receiver beeped in Deans ear. Sam and dean looked at each other. Sam did a u-turn and floored it back to the orphanage.

Sam and Dean stood in fromt of the door of the orphanage. Dean knocked on the door and was greeted by silence. Sam pushed the door open and the two brothers walked in silently. Something was off. There were no kids in the orphanage, it was empty and silent. Dean signalled to sam to split up and look around. Ten minuts passed when Sam and Dean finally met up again.
"Anything?" Sam asked, his voice barely above a whisper.
"Nothing" dean whispered back.
Sam looked down on the floor and tilted his head slightly and pointed at the floor. Three blood splatters, one after the other. They walked up the the scarlet drops and crouched down closer. Deans eyes trailed off to something further down the hallway. He stood up and walked to the gleaming silver object. A knife layed on the hard wood floor, blood on the blade. Next to the knife was a smeared trail of blood. Sam followed the trail down the hallway before it stopped. the blood pooled in an unseen crack

Sam and Dean pried a crowbar into the crack, lifting a hidden door up that lead down into a dark hole. One after the other, they jumped down, landing on the soggy soil underneath the building. Looking down the dark passageway, they could see a dim light at the end. The smell down that hole was putrid and the air was thick, sticking to the brothers skin, making sweat bead on their brows. The tunnel led to a large room that was only lit my a single lightbulb. there, in the middle of the room, was Molly. she was strapped to a metal sheet, her arms tied down and a gag in her mouth.

Dean removed the gag from Molly's mouth. There was a large gash on her forehead and cuts all over her arms and chest. The most obvious wound was the deep cut on her wrist, blood slowly dripping out.
"You led us here, didnt you?" Sam asked as he looked at the cut.
"Well i had to when my knive didnt work on her" Molly explained
"What the hell is going on here?" Dean asked as he looked at some sharp knives next to Molly.
"I think she is a ghost" Molly replied as sam freed her arms.

-------------

The hunt was finished. Sam and Dean sat in the front of the car, bloodied and bruised while Molly sat in the back holding her wrist.
"well that was fun" Molly called from the back
Dean laughed tiredly "Yeah? Well that is our life every day"
"so, what do we do now?" Sam asked dean, his eyes on the road ahead of them
"Head to the next town and hand her in there?" Dean suggested
"woah, woah, woah, hold up" Molly leaned forward in her seat, her arms leaning on the backs of front chair "you dont have to leave me anywhere, im old enough to live by myself"
dean turned around in his chair "really?"
Molly nodded her head "i am 20 years old after all"
Sam snorted "prove it"
Molly reached into her bag and pulled her wallet out. she then proceeded to show the brothers her drivers licence
"how the hell do you look like a twelve year old then?" Sam asked
Molly shrugged her shoulders