Chapter 2

At the Silva's Room

Silva: So you want to have an arranged marriage then?
Mr.Butterfly: Yes My precious and strong oldest daughter has now arrived in the age that she can marry anyone she wants.
Brittany: Father I want to marry their oldest son!
Kikyo: You mean Illumi? We can allow that.
Illumi: I'm sorry mother but I have to disagree to your decision.

This made Silva and Kikyo shocked about what they are hearing as for Zeno he just smirk because he knew this would happened since he always see Illumi talking to Relia most of the time.

But in the other hand this made Britanny angry since she always get what she wants no matter what happens. So she began to act like a spoiled brat to her parents demanding to be wed to Illumi.

Zeno: well we must respect his decision.
Kikyo: Then is there a girl you like Illumi?!(fangirling)
Illumi: Yes, her name is Relia
Silva: Good choice son.
Mrs.Butterfly: But what about our agreement?!
Silva: Then its off, all of you can leave now or whenever you like.
Brittany: That bitch?! She's just a worthless, ugly, untalented, waste of space!

At the other side

Relia heard all of it from the beginning to end of what she said. This made her want to cry but she kept her face straight as she heard Kikyo call for her name.

So she went inside with a bright smile on her face and bowed to them as a sign of respect.

Kikyo: Relia my dear.
Relia: Is there you need Kikyo-sama?
Kikyo: Will you marry Illumi?!
Relia: (Looks down) I don't know Kikyo-sama, I haven't thought of marriage yet.
Silva: Don't push it Kikyo, it will get worse.
Zeno: Would like to tell us why?

Relia looked to her so called family then took a deep breath as she explains why.

Relia: I was raised by my parents to be their "perfect daughter" but everything I do is still not good enough. I was locked in my room only being let out if I have to do and others things they never raised to think about love and marriage I only learned it when I was seven years old.
Brittany: Are you done?
Relia: Yes my "dear beloved older sister" of mine.
Brittany: At least I'm not a butler! Besides Emil died when he was doing on of his missions! Good thing his dead!

This made her became stiff as a board processing the words her older sister just said then felt tears streaming down her cheeks and unconsciously let her bloodlust out. Her eyes become black and have red pupils then she quickly dash to her sister as strangled her up in the air.

Brittany: Le-Let me go! You fucking PSYCHOPATH!
Relia: (strangle her tightly) Remember this game when we where little, my sister? (Smiles creepily)
Mr.Butterfly: Let go of her Relia!
Silva: Relia.... Let go of that girl.
Relia: (Lets go of Brittany) Yes Silva-sama.

When she let Brittany go, her eyes turned back to normal the apologize to them for her actions. She left the room silently and went to the Butler's mansion to go to her room and sleep but she knows she is being followed.

    She ran and hide behind one of the trees when she saw a man with pink with reddish hair and she can tell he is older than her. She sneak up behind him then pin him down towards to the ground with a blade pointed at his throat.

Relia: Who are you?
Hisoka: The name's Hisoka
Relia: I can tell your not friends with Killua-sama.
Hisoka: Smart girl, I like you already~
Relia: State your business here! (Lean the knife to his neck)
Hisoka: Fine, let's not talk in this position.

So she stood up and she also helped him stood up from the ground.

Relia: Now tell me.
Hisoka: I'm here to visit a friend of mine, his name is Illumi Zoldyck.
Relia: I never knew Illumi-sama has a friend?
Hisoka: Well he doesn't know it either.
Relia: I'll take you to the mansion then.
Hisoka: thank you but I never got your name?
Relia: My name is Relia.
Hisoka: Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
Relia: Whatever.