•11•

⚠ Abuse ⚠

*Eddie's POV*

"C'mon Rich, pick up..." I muttered as the phone kept ringing.

"Hey Spaghetti Man, is everything ok?" I let out a sigh of relief once he answered.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Just, you can't tell anyone about yesterday, ok? I don't know what Dan would do if he found out people knew..." Images flashed in my head. I shuddered and kept talking. "You haven't told anyone yet, right?"

"Nope! The only person that knows is me!" Richie said quickly, his voice cracking. I felt all of the blood drain from my face and my knees felt weak.

"Richie, I can tell you're lying. Who'd you tell?" I asked, frustration and fear filling me.

"Nobody, I promise!" His voice is too high pitched, he definitely blabbled to someone. "Listen Eds, you know me. Would I ever do something like that to you?"

"Not on purpose. But you don't know when to stop talking! I'm not mad, I just need to know."

"Eds..." he let out a shaky sigh. "Stan knows."

My heart dropped. Stan already knows about me cutting. He can't know about this too. I must seem like such a freak to him...

"N-no..." I muttered. "N-not Stan, he'll tell B-Bill and Bill will t-tell Bev, who'll tell Ben, who'll tell M-Mike and th-then everyone will kn-know!" I was too busy freaking out to realize Dan had opened the front door. "Richie, wh-why th-the FUCK would y-you tell Stan?!"

"I didn't mean to it just slipped ou-" All of a sudden, the line went dead.

"Richie? Rich are y-you there?!"

"What did he tell Stan?" A dark voice boomed in my ear. I turned around and saw Dan, who was pressing down on the "end call" button.

"N-nothing, we were g-going to surprise h-him with a birthday p-party, but Richie s-spilled the beans." I chuckled nervously. "Like, come on T-Tozier, how d-dumb can you b-be!"

"Exactly. How dumb can you be?!" he screamed and grabbed my throat, lifting me off the floor slightly.

"D-Dan!" I clawed at his hand, but his grip was too tight. "L-let go!"

"Did you fucking tell Tozier about our little lessons?!"

"N-no, I promise! I w-would never!" I said, struggling through each word. I could barely breathe as his grip tightened. I chocked and start squirming.

"D-Dan..." I whimpered, starting to go unconscious.

Suddenly, I was being thrown against the wall. The knob of the door was digging into my back, but I was just grateful he let me breathe again.

"D-Dan, listen to m-me, he doesn't kn-know!" I sobbed to my boyfriend as he stormed over to me.

"Don't talk back to me, freak!" Danny said and kicked my stomach. "Even if you didn't tell him, you still deserve this!"

"I kn-know, I deserve all of this, everything y-you d-do!"

"Damn right."

He started dragging me up the stairs and towards our room. I need my inhaler. I haven't used one in 3 years, ever since we got here, but right now, I need it.

Danny interrupted my thoughts by shoving me on our bed. There's only bad memories in this room now. I hate being in here. But it's not like I can object to any of this. He would just hurt me more.

He took off my shirt, revealing all of my scars from either a blade or a cigar. Dan grinned, but it wasn't a happy smile. It was more like an evil one, almost as if he liked doing this. But I know that's not true. He doesn't do this because he wants to, he does it to teach me a lesson.

Danny pressed him lips firmly on mine and I could practically taste the alcohol. I started to squirm away, but I knew I wouldn't get out of his harsh grip on me.

Then Dan stopped in his tracks. He's never done this before... What is going on inside his head? He looked down at me.

"You're so pathetic."

He grabbed both of my wrists in one hand. Danny was a tall guy, almost 6 foot 2, so he has really big hands. But when he did that, it made me realize how scrawny and thin I've gotten. I really should eat more... I haven't had an actual meal in 6 days now. I'll try to eat tonight, if Dan let's me.

He pulled me off the bed and towards...the closet? What is he doing?

The door was opened and I was thrown into the small, dark room. Danny slammed the door and I heard the lock click into place.

"You're gonna stay in there, no food, only one cup of water a day. You're not getting out until I decide you can."

"D-DAN, PLEASE LET M-ME OUT!" I yelled, pounding on the door. He didn't respond, he just started walking away.

I started to hyperventilate. Knowing Dan, he's not letting me out for at least a week. I'm gonna be here for a while...