The new mom goat

I pot this song because I just felt like it sorry for the long wait I was doing.... stuff *clan the blood from the face * well anyway hope you enjoy this :)

It is still Dippers P. O. V

Those are your souls, the pink one represent joy it's mean you are one happy kid. The purple one represent friendship, that's mean that you really care about the ones you love and will pot there life before yours. The rainbow one mean-" he.... or it?,was  cut off by my sister " IT'S MEAN THAT HE IS HELLA GAY 🌈!!!! " "pfft " I start to giggles a bit and looked at Bill he look so proud, the flower look annoyed " NO IT MEAN LEADERSHIP, THAT MEANS THAT HE IS A GOOD LEADER " he stopped and look at us "ahem and his soul is up side down because he is a monster or a demon "
"You got that right kid "
" I Am Not A Kid"
"Shesh sorry (whatever) "
"Ok now take some of my friendly bolets "

 or it?,was  cut off by my sister " IT'S MEAN THAT HE IS HELLA GAY 🌈!!!! " "pfft " I start to giggles a bit and looked at Bill he look so proud, the flower look annoyed " NO IT MEAN LEADERSHIP, THAT MEANS THAT HE IS A GOOD LEADER " he stopped and...

(I tried my best) 

(I tried my best

Me and and Bill doje because we still didn't trust flawy, but Maybel didn't and she got hart
"Maybel! "
"Ow"
"Oh no shooting star! "
"You idiot in this world it's kill or be killed ha haha hah! "
"Hell yeah "
"Bill don't even think about it "
"Of You are not fun "
Oh no the bolts are getting close
Wait what some one posh away flawy with FIRE!
"Oh you poor children did that mean flower hart you? "
"Yeah he hart my sister "
"Oh poor child let me heal you "
"Thank You weird human gout "
"There all done, came with me I will gaud you throw the ruins"
"Well thank you for helping us, I don't mean to be rude but who are you? "
"Oh how rude of me, I am turiel the take care of the ruins "
"Oh nice to meet you I am Dipper,  this is Maybel, and this is Bill he is not a human "I gave her a soft smile Maybel wave and Bill fly and wave
"Well it is very nice to meet you my children, now came with me "
She seem nice but I still don't trust her  Maybel started to follow her,  I follow right after Maybel and Bill right behind me
"Where did you take us to?! "I whisper to Bill
"I actually haven't been here in years this place really change "
"Ugh ok I forgive you, but don't Kill anyone, and don't listen to that flower, ok? "
"Whatever You say pintree "
"Good "
" be careful the ruins have a lot of pazels here is the first one, don't worry it is very easy "

Me and and Bill doje because we still didn't trust flawy, but Maybel didn't and she got hart "Maybel! ""Ow" "Oh no shooting star! ""You idiot in this world it's kill or be killed ha haha hah! ""Hell yeah ""Bill don't even think about it ""Of You a...

(I hope this is good enough)

"There now we can continue "
Everything was just so quiet I don't feel good about this
"In the next room there is another pazel I am sure you can solve it but it is very dangerous so please take my hand "
Maybel and I take her hand but Bill just float in the air
"Really Bill? "I said
"Yes " Bill said
Wait holy shit the room just have spikes every where!!!
"Is -is th-that the pazel?! "I got really scared
"Yes but you don't have to be afraid I remember the pazel by sleep "
I am a little bit more calm now but still scerd Maybel look scared too Bill just still float in the air (XD)
We walk through the room and we didn't get hart I can't bolive it!
"Thank god that we are ok"I mambel to myself

Well that's it for now I hope you enjoy this and have a wonderful bloody day :D