He jumps inside the room through window, ", purani adad gayi nahi, window mai baithi ho""Rey, aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Taani comes down from the window base asking her  usual question

"Rey, aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Taani comes down from the window base asking her 
usual question.
"I wasn't able to sleep and then Tumhare room ki lights on dekha tou aagaya! apni teddy bear se milne" Rey says.
" don't call me that and why from window? Agar kuch ho jata tou? Apko chote lag jati tou, Yeah haveli hai, Mumbai ka ghar nahi". Taani asks, and then she feels awkward remembering their past, Rey was watching her the same concern in her tone for him, but when he feels her uncomfortable, to distract her,
"I am The Reyansh Singhania.. esse kaises kuch ho jata? Aur tum ho na.. mujhe kuch hone nahi deti?" Rey says, raising his collars.
"What?" Taani shouts.
"I.. I mean.. tum meri friend ho na.. tou kya tum mujhe kuch hone deti?" Rey says after realizing what he said.
"Ok! Ab jao!" Taani says.
"What do you mean by jao? How mean of u taani, main apni friend ke sath thoda time spend karne aaya hu and you are saying jao? How mean teddy bear ? !" Rey pouts.
"Rey rath ke 2:30 bje aapko time spend karna hai?" Taani fakes anger but rey was happy that she didn't get angry for his nicknames teddy bear .
"Ok.. ok.. I'll go but on one condition." Rey says.
"Kya?" Taani asks.
"Mujhe yeh janana hai ki.." Rey says and comes closer to her,
"Ki..?"Taani takes step backward.
"Ki.." Rey takes some steps forward.
"Ki..?" She again takes some steps back.
"Ki.. tumhare hath par mera name ki letter kyu hai?" Rey says, Taani closes her eyes as she hits to the wall.
"Hum tou sirf friends hai, We are just friend... and friends ke name mehendi par nahi hotey..right?" Taani tries to avoid when Rey holds her hand.
A sound of something falling came. Taani got scared.
"Rey, koi aa raha hai.. please jayiye" Taani Says.
"Abhi tou I am going but I need my answer!" Rey said and leaves from there before anyone see him.
"Thank You krishnaji, Rey chale gaye.. varna unke iss question ne tou mujhe dara hi diya tha!" Taani murmured under her breath. After about 5 mins a message beeped in her phone, "Don't worry, your mehendi colour will be the darkest" her face was blushed reading the message, she was wondering when any no one noticed the "R" hidden in the design, how come it came to his notice.
Taani slept in those clothes only.
Next morning was a big for SwaRon. In evening, Taani was doing makeup of Sharon. She was not ready till yet. Sneha comes in Sharon's room.
"Taani, tu abhi tak ready nahi hui?" nikki said hurriedly.
"Bhabhi ko ready karlu..then I'll go!" Taani replies.
"Nikki aa gyi na, you go and get ready" Sharon says.
"Ohkay!" Taani leaves from there.
When she came inside her room, taaiji was standing there with 3lehangas for Taani. She was confused so she brought all for her.
"taiji .. ye kya hai?" Taani asks.
"Tumhare lehenge!" Mrs. Shikawat said confusingly.
"What? Itne saaree??" Taani shouts.
"Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaya.. tou-"
"aap sab le aai!" Taani completes her.
"Ha!"
"Ok! Let me decide.." Rey was passing through outside, Taani saw him so she shouts, Rey looks at her.
One by One she tries all and Rey was telling her which one is good. Atlast he thumbs up on a blue one. Taani smiles and takes the yellow one and says, " Ok taaiji I will wear this yellow one, its pretty"  Rey becomes sad, and leaves.
Taani was getting ready, she was wearing her lehenga,