12

Ooo I'm back

Antartica POV

I can't distinguish the days anymore. Every passing second, minute, hour seems to bleed together into just a small passage of time.

I barely moved in the week I was in my room. I didn't even think of it as 'my room', though. My mindset became that it was just a space I stayed in until I inevitably died.

That's all it is.

And all I'll ever be is.. nothing.

I'll never be anything.

Because thats what he told me. And he was always right.

Estonia POV

I paced around the park, biting my lip in worry. I'm not sure what happened, but Finland had been telling me about their concerns with Greenland and Antartica.

I didn't like it one bit.

I was at the park because I needed to think. I wanted to figure out a way to help them, but my own home was too loud for me to think clearly. So here I was now.

I sat down on a nearby park bench, and sighed. I was beginning to lose sleep, for no particular reason. Just stressed about work I'm guessing.

I heard my phone ring next to me, and I picked it up quickly. Finland? Alright, I hope everything's alright. I pressed the accept button, and in the most lively tone I could muster, i answered with 'hello?'

I heard him pause before he answered. "... are you alright Estonia? You sound tired." Even thiugh he couldn't see me, I nodded.

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine. What's up?" I responded, tightening my scarf as a cold wind blew through the nearby trees. Winters almost here..

"Well... uh.. " I heard him sigh, "Greenland is gone." I shit to my feet, panic immediately filling me.

"He's dead?!" I asked frantically.

"...we don't know yet. He isn't in his room, and we've been watching his room. He hasn't left through his door in a well, and we walked into his room and he's gone." He explained. This calmed me slightly,  tu still severely worried me.

"I'll keep a lookout for him; I just hope he's alright." I said,leaning against the bench, biting my lip. Then I thought occurred to me. "How's Antartica holding this?" I heard Finland sigh with hesitation.

"We... we haven't told him yet. He himself has been quite... antisocial, and hasn't left his room as well. We don't know what's going t9 happen if we tell him." He explained. I nodded slightly; it did make sense, but I was still worried.

"Do you want me to come over and try and help look for him or...?" I asked. I wanted to help in any way I could, I wanted to feel useful for once.

I could almost hear finland shake his head. "You don't have to Estonia, you only have to if you want to. I just wanted to tell you so you would know why we all seem a bit in edge."

"In any case, thank you for telling me Finland. I'll keep a lookout for him. I'm actually at the park at the moment; I'll take a look around in case he might be here." I said, the last part a sort of afterthought.

"That'd be great! Well, I'll talk to you soon, okay?" He said. On a level, i didn't want to hang up, but he probably has things to do.

"Yeah-yeah! I'll talk to you later!" I pressed the end call button, but frowned as I did. Damn it Estonia.  I clutched my phone tightly as I walked around the perimeter of the park. I felt the wind pick up, and I looked up at the sky. I bit my lip as I saw some ominous clouds in the distance. I checked the temperature, and it was supposed to drop to almost -9 degrees Celsius that night. Normally I'd be excited, since I love the d ow, but this made me more worried. What if Greenland gets stuck in the storm?