Phantomhive Manor

You turn away as quickly as you could so sebastian couldnt see you blushing.
He was so perfect, everything about him was perfect, his face, his personality the way
he spoke to you calling you ''miss'' even the way he dressed was perfect.
you started to feel a little sleepy. you went to shut your eyes just to 'rest them'
and you fell asleep in Sebastians arms

Sebastians P.O.V

She was so beautiful. Poor thing she must have been through so much.
Why did she have to be too young for me? shes the most polite, pretty, shy human
being i have seen. shes not like other humans, shes differnt, I can tell.
She was sleeping so soundly. she was so innocent who would want to try and kill her? what exactly happend to her parents? why did she blush when i picked her up?
well whatever the reassos i will find out, whoever killed miss(Y/N) parents will be severely punished!

A demon look flashes across his eyes.

Readers P.O.V

You wake up to the sight of the most beautiful mansion you had every seen, again you were lost for words. You didnt know what to make of it all, it was so unreal, almost like being in a fairytale. Sebastian was still holding you bridal style.
"I will introduce you to the whole gang first then i shall show you your room''

Sebastian says smiling at you in the most sweetest way

He takes you through to what looks like an office.

"Young master, this is miss(Y/N) now please have a heart. Her parents were killed and she has no where to stay and the killer is still after her I am sure. She has broken her foot, we need to help her, can she stay"

A chair at the window spins around, Sebastian said "Young Master" he must be in his 20s or something, odd, the master of the house is usually the father.

But to your surprise a boy definitely much younger than 20 turns around.