2

The cafe is closed every Saturday ..

Wooseok is heading to somewhere in his own car, along with the music playing, "to my youth".

When he arrives, he parked the car in the place and went out. The sky is crystal clear and no clouds at all .. but who knows it will not turn out to be opposite in the blinks like yesterday

It is no other than a floral shop.
Wooseok goes inside the non-unfamiliar surrounding, he shows up in this shop biweekly.

"Here you again",
the owner of the shop welcomes with a smile.

"Good MORNINGGGGG"
Wooseok beamed making his eyes disappear

"Eww! Do you think you look like a baby or Cat acting like disssss???" The other mocked him in a disgusting face.

"Mind your own business! No wonder why you are so horrible with an ugly face" Wooseok retorted throwing sideways glance at him.

"Talk to you later, first I'll look around the rows ok?, YOU STUPID" he encircled his finger and thumb in an 'O' shape.

"Would you like a coffee later?"
The other's voice appeared from back as he was stepping upstairs, where the varities of flowers are placed..

"As you wish..!!"
Wooseok toned up his voice a little without looking back stepping each stair carefully

"Wait! I forgot to say"
The other shouted as Wooseok was quite far away.

"Later later later, i don't wanna turn my direction!"

When he got there,
Fresh air~~~
He breathed all the scent in..
No other smells are as good as flowers

"Ahh.."
Wooseok stretched out his hands ...

The facade is made of transparent glass so the light penetrates and spreads inside very well ..

The flowers are arranged like on each row and separated according to its species.

When he look at the time, it's right 7 am.
He always come here early so he doesn't need to be a sociable person. He hates the crowd. Who will come here this early and so keen on flowers like he does, right?

After looking around and searching the flowers of his fav to decorate his coffee shop, it's already 8:13 am.

Early yet.
Wooseok goes to the book shelves, where are the room after the flowers'
That's why he likes his friend, how thoughtful he is to get an idea to put flowers and books together.

Wooseok walks in the book room. As always, he pulls one book out from the lines of coffee books.

Wooseok has been humming songs the whole time since he was upstairs

Now he stops.
Because he heard something dropping to the floor from somewhere.

"Maybe I misheard" he thought.

But again, he clearly hears. Like other person is here.

Who else can be here this early?

His curiosity leads him to figure out from where the sound comes.

he walks to the hidden corner where the furnitures are placed, slowing his pace

"Arrrrrrrrrr!"
Wooseok screams as chills up in his spines

The other shows up from the corner all of a sudden.

"Oh! I'm so sorry if I made you frightened!"
The other apologized..

Wooseok was holding the books tight to his chest, calming down himself.

"Noooo, it's ok"
with a little trembling voice.