Dom! Aesop X Sub! Joseph Lime ~Since When did you learn to be so stubborn?~

hecc i'm actually doing this hehehehehehheheehheheh The plot is so basic sorry u'w'u anyway enjoy~! thanks to MoriRei for giving me a plot idea uwu!! Requested by anonymous.

Joseph's P.O.V

I was walking around the hunter manor, near the big detailed entrance door that was currently closed. I was hanging out with Jack at the very big dining room. All of a sudden, the door was knocked aggressively. Jack stopped talking and walked to the entrance and opened it, revealing a Aesop and both of his arm being gripped on by Tracy and Vera. "Oh, hello darling! Ignore us right now if you can..? Anyway, do you know where Joseph is at??" Vera said to Jack. "Uhhhh, he's at the dining room right there." He points to me, and I looked confused. "Thank you darling~!" She winked at him and both Tracy and her dragged Aesop to me. "Hey, Joseph!! We want you to hang out with Aesop for a day!" She said excitingly. "I swear to god, it's for a dare-" Aesop said trying to struggle from their grip. After that, both of the girls told Jack to make sure Aesop stays in the hunter mansion with Joseph, which Jack kinda did, as both the girls walked out and back outside at sunset, to the survivor mansion. 

~Time skip~

Aesop's P.O.V

UghHhHHhHhhhHhHh wHY DO I HAVE TO DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Okay Aesop calm down, you got this... I was in the room with Joseph, kinda losing my cool..

"You know i don't like you, right? I would be better off without you, tch.." I said at him. "Oh, it's alright.. I also kinda will be better off without you too, y'know.." He said as he looked down. We were both sitting down at his blue and sparkly couch, with pillows that are designed like a photo. Mary came in and served the both of us some tea. 

"Also, Aesop don't loose your cool around my son, mk?" (in this story, Mary is Joseph's mother lmao sorry not sorry), and with that, Mary walked off and closed the door.

"Soooo, what's up..?" Joseph said, awkwardly. "Hmm, nothing much, why? You tryna' stalk me or somethin'?" i said in a not-so-friendly way. "No, and why would you think about that? I'm not trying to stalk you, or do anything, think before you ACT, PERIOD." Joseph said. I got DUMMY mad bro.

"Since when did you learn to be so stubborn, Joseph?" I said. Joseph kinda got scared, and got up. "I-I'm sorry I-" He stubs his toe on the table (press F to pay respects for Joseph) and spilled his hoT TEA ON ME AND I O- 

OOOOOOHHHH HE'S GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR THIS..

I pinned him on the couch and randomly kissed him, as a punishment. I was on top of him. He muffled thru the kiss and it slowly turned into a makeout session. It was hottttt. Our tongue met and did the French kiss. (hon hon hoN-) "Damnnnn, this is epic~" I said. Joseph was about to talk but i shushed him. "I'm the one who'll only talk, not you~" I said as i Dominated him. My hands searched thru his shirt, while i kissed him deeply again, but more rough. I was about to put off my shirt until Jack came in the room.

"Hey Joseph, just so you know i fucked your mo- h o l y s h i t" Jack said

"Jack i swear to god if you tell ANYBODY I'LL RUIN YOUR LIfe-" I said. "Okay but that's gay" Jack replied.

Joseph speaked up. "wait did you just say you fucked my mom?" He said in a fearful way. "Yea, sorry about that.." He said.

"I-" Joseph was gonna continue but Aesop interrupted him.

"I have STD's from Joseph" He said. "Aesop n o-"

Anyway, Aesop went back to the survivor mansion, going out quickly. Hopefully when we're in a match together, it won't be embarrassing,,,

the e n d-

sorry lmao it's not actually what it is but uhhh yea, sorry- I hope this is gooD-

Next is Anxious! Aesop X Hunter! Reader, Halloween edition!!

-Emily signing off