{ Giyuu x reader }

A/N: " This is not a request but feel free to ask for another giyuu one if ya really like this smol hardworking bean!~ Enjoy!~"( This includes my OC!~)

"Kazumi-chan! Kazumi-Chan! Kaaaaaaaaaazumiiiiiiiii!" Huh? I snap my head up and was greeted by Shinobu's frown. She crossed her arms, cleared her throat and continued," As I was saying, What is your next mission going to be?" She emphasized with her hidden daggered words. Ouch...Sorry, Shinobu I was just daydreaming...I winced. " I would be going to this village with...T-Tomioka-san" (-////-). A betraying blush flew up my neck as I thought of him. His long dark blue hair, those deep dark pools in his eyes, the way how he grabs his blade and the awkwardness in him whenever he tries to-"KAZUMIIIIIIIII!" "H-Hai?!" I shot up and sat up straight. Shinobu smirked at me playfully." Were you thinking about the one and only, hated by everybody especially animals..-" Her black to a mesmerizing dark purple hair dropped down off her shoulders. "-Tomioka Giyuu-san?😉" Hearing his name, my traitorous blush rose higher on my neck as I endured Shinobu's teases. Was it that obvious..?  I groaned inwardly. With my sigh of confirmation, Shinobu let out a laugh."He is your closest friend other than me and kanroji. It's a wonder how he doesn't realize that you like him."As my mouth opened to remark to her speech, my Kasugaikarasu cawed.

 "Snow Pillar, Kazumi Shimizu! Please report for your mission! The Water Pillar, Giyuu Tomioka, is already near the mission's destination! Please hurry! Caw!"

"Looks like you have to leave. Anyways good luck Kazumi-Chan~! Have fun~" Shinobu called out from behind me as I grab my nichirin blade and ran off. "Have fun~"? Argh, Shinobu! I groaned in annoyance as I got flustered and was not focusing properly. I looked up to see my Kasugaikarasu, Kata, flying ahead guiding me. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes while running. Okay Kazumi, Let's focus now. Let's save some People! With that, I opened my eyes and a determined gaze flashed over my face as I ran ahead to my mission.

~~~~~~~~~~

"SOMEONE! HELP! PLEASE! Save my child...!" A shriek alerted me and I soared forward. Entering my gaze was a mother grabbing frantically for her child who was being lifted by...a Demon. Around the vile creature were bodies of a few poor souls who had been murdered injustice. A gasp flew out of my mouth as the creature opened his mouth to devour the child. Hearing the child's scream for his life, I grit my teeth and closed my eyes.

"Breath of snow, Fourth form."

"Whispering Ice Ring"

"Wah-?! THE HELL IS THIS?!" The demon dropped the child in shock as my breath of snow surrounded him

"Wah-?! THE HELL IS THIS?!" The demon dropped the child in shock as my breath of snow surrounded him.  Rushing forward and grabbing the child safely, I turned to stare at the demon with a blank face.

  Rushing forward and grabbing the child safely, I turned to stare at the demon with a blank face