Chapter 1: Naruto Hatake

Naruto Hatake, son of Kakashi Hatake, son of the Yondaime Hokage Sakumo Hatake. Naruto is named after Kakashi's Sensei Minato Namikaze's dead son Naruto Namikaze, who died during childbirth. The silver-haired boy is sometimes even called by the village, the Copy's Fang. A mix of Kakashi, and Sakumo's nicknames. Now you must be wondering who Naruto's mother is? Well, her name is Ayame Hatake, formerly known as Ayame Ichiraku.

The boy's gravity-defying silver hair is tied in a pony-tail, that ends at his mid-back. A black clothed Konoha hitai-ate on his forehead. On his face is a black skin-tight mask that covers his nose, and mouth. He also has black colored eyes. A black long-sleeve t-shirt, under a white t-shirt with the Uzumaki Swirl on the sleeves, with a red fire motiff under the Swirl, and on the back of the shirt is the Hatake Clan symbol. On his back is the sheathed White Light Chakra Sabre. On his arm, he wears his father's ANBU arm guards. He wears black pants, with his kunai holster on his right thigh. White bandages run from Naruo's mid-calf, to his ankles. On his feet black standard shinobi sandals.

He is sitting in a classroom full of Genin, as his former Sensei, Iruka Umino says, "Naruto Hatake, Sakura Haruno, and Konohamaru Sarutobi you three are Team 7. Your Jounin-sensei is Kushina Namikaze. Sasuke Uchiha will be in a team by himself, with his Jounin-sensei, Kakashi Hatake. Team 8 consists of Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame. Your Jounin-sensei is Kurenai Yuhi. Team 9 is still active. Team 10 is Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choyoku Akimichi. Your Jounin-sensei is Asuma Sarutobi. Your Jounin-senseis should be here after lunch."

After lunch, a woman enters the room pulling a silver-haired man by the ear. She wears a blue clothed Konoha hitai-ate with her hair tied up in a high ponytail and strands at the sides of her face. Her attire consisted of a standard Konoha flak jacket over a black short-sleeved shirt and black form-fitting pants that reached her calves. With a katana on her back that has a black handle, and a black blade.

While the man wears Konoha's standard infantry clothing. A flak jacket, dark blue pants, and a long-sleeve shirt. He also wears fingerless gloves with metal plates on the backhand and is seen with a chain necklace underneath. A mask covering his face, and his Konoha hitai-ate covering his left eye.

Naruto instantly knows who these two people are. He says, "Tou-san, you know Baa-chan doesn't like it when you are late. Nor does she like it when you read Icha Icha."

Kakashi says, "Naruto shut up, and go with Kaa-chan. Please."

You see, ever since Kakashi was on Team 7 under Minato, he thought of Kushina like a mother. Kakashi's mother died when he was young. He doesn't even have memories of her. And when Naruto was born, Kakashi just introduced her as the boy's grandmother.

Kushina says, "Team 7. Roof. Now." She then disappears in a shunshin.

In which Naruto grabs both of his teammates, and does the same. When they appear on the roof, Kushina says, "It's time for introductions. Hi, I'm Kushina Namikaze. I like Minato-kun, Kashi-chan, Naru-chan, and my Sochi Menma-chan. I dislike people who hates family, perverts, and rapists. My hobbies are cooking, and training. My dream is to be the first female Hokage, Dattebane! Naru-chan your next."

Naruto says, "Baa-chan, stop calling me that. Anyway, I'm The Copy's Fang, Naruto Hatake. I like Tou-san, Kaa-chan, Baa-chan, and Jiji. I dislike people who give up on their comrades. My hobby is training. My dream... have thought about it."

Kushina says, "Pink you are up."

Sakura yells, "MY NAME ISN'T PINK! IT'S SAKURA HARUNO, CHA! I like Naruto-kun, and Sasuke-kun. I dislike Ino-pig, and Konohamaru-baka. My hobby... My dream..." She then passes out from the pervy thoughts in her head.