"Well that sounds like second base to me."

Thomas bit his lip to refrain from laughing again.

"I'm sorry about webbing your friend," Thomas said suddenly. The hand on his back was distracting him even though it wasn't moving. It was almost as if the merc was trying to keep him from falling.

"Minho deserved it, he's kinda a bitch."

"I didn't know he was just human."

"Yup no powers for him except I swear he has a bottomless stomach and the ability to make a mess wherever he goes."

"Sounds like pretty shitty superpowers to me."

"Almost as shitty as mine."

Thomas cocked his head to look at him. "Your powers suck?"

"Not being able to die sucks spider baby. Put a bullet through the head and you wake up a few days later with brains on the wall but breathing just fine. I guess that's a bit morbid but it's the truth."

"You want to die?" Thomas asked, confused.

Deadpool removed the hand from his back and let out a shaky laugh. "Well not before I get to grope that beautiful spandex covered ass of yours at least once." Before Thomas could respond the merc was getting up and dusting himself off. "Cute first date baby boy, but I got to go."

"Where are you-"

Deadpool held his finger to his lips. "Shh this is my Cinderella moment, I'm running from the ball."

"But that doesn't even make sense...oh okay bye." Thomas huffed as he stared at the empty place where Deadpool had been standing a moment before. Thomas let out a breath and started his descend to the street. Honestly, he had no idea where to even start with finding the drug guys but he didn't want to admit that he needed help. He wanted to once just do something himself. He was about to head into an alley when his phone rang loudly.

"Hello?"

"Tom, you need to come back. Now." Teresa's voice sounded shaky through the phone.

"Is something wrong?"

"There's someone outside and they're just...watching, I don't know." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "I'm scared."

"I'm on my way," Thomas said as he immediately started toward the apartment.

"Hurry." Teresa said before the line clicked dead.

____

"Any luck today?" Newt asked as he pushed the door shut behind him.

"No one came," Minho said as he shoved his hand into a bag of doritos.

"It baffles me how you're not fat."

Minho held up a cheese covered middle finger at him.

"I think Spidey and I had a moment today." Newt tugged off his suit and mask, discarding them on the ground.

"Oh yeah? Did it involve blowjobs?"

"I wish, but no."

Minho snorted out a laugh. "Horny fucker."

"Says you!"

"Put some clothes on." Minho scowled as he got up from the couch to see Newt in just his boxers in the living room.

"Bite me."

Minho slapped his hand hard over his ass, making Newt jump.

"Stop doing that!" Newt snapped as he kicked at the korean boy.