Saying that I blanked after getting a good view is way too little, he was smoking hot, I was so deep into his spell that my partner had to come for my rescue, "Hey, forgive my girlfriend Baekhyun-hyung, she's new in town so there's much she doesn't know about yet..." a suspicious look passes through the gorgeous man's  eyes and he smirks at us, why is everyone here blessed with divine faces and bodies?? "Jung...Wooyoung, right? You thought I would forget such a pretty face? And your girl here, does she play as well as you do?" this guy is sneaky, our purpose here is to mess with them but it feels like nothing we will do could amaze him enough to get pissed off. Wooyoung takes this opportunity to trap me again in his arms and confirm to our enemy that I am the best player he knows, which is simply great if you ask me, I am so excited to be here with a bunch of mafia members battling for unknown reasons. After affirming we are up for any challenge the rest of their group seems to surge from the corners of my vision and everyone of them are extremely attractive, it makes me question if being dazzling is a requirement for entering any mob.

Poker is my favorite game, I learned all of the rules with my father but it was mom who taught me how to read people, she would sit with me at the park and we would do some people watching, every now and then she would ask me if I noticed anyone who seemed special in any way, if the person looked happy or sad. We would basically spend the whole afternoon reading people, then we advanced to putting it into practice, noticing every expression dad made as he got new cards, for example, and eventually it became a habit of mine to always be so observing and focused on everyone's expression. Now I mostly use it for gambling and it's quite useful, only knowing the rules isn't enough to win, you need to learn how to read, for sure it's what made me addicted to this game in particular. 

There were seven of them and two of us, unfair if you ask, but it felt like there weren't two people in my team but only one since this freaking tick wouldn't leave my side for nothing it was clear he was trying to prove something to the gorgeous blonde, Baekhyun, but it's a shame for him because I am not one who allows people to throw me around, hell no. I smoothly take his arms out off my waist and direct myself to an empty spot where I start to gather my chips and get a good view at my opponents. One of them caches my attention the most, a dark haired man with dark eyes that makes me drown in them, his look is one I am very familiarized with: the look of a player, a gambler. 

Eventually all nine of us are all waiting for the dealer to hand us our cards so we can begin this certainly interesting round, although I am nervous I can't help but to be thrilled to be going against players on my level, they all seem comfortable here even tough, from what my little brain could gather, they are on enemy territory. I try my best to forget all of these men I am going against are mafia and one wrong move I make and they could easily kill me and hide my body forever, gotta keep calm. Each one of them is very indiscreet about their feelings, I can hear a few sighs of disappointment and also some really excited faces as they get their cards in hands. When I take a look myself I stay neutral as always, but inside I am a bit upset, a bad set of cards right on the beginning is a mood killer. The handsome brunette comes to check me out with his beautiful orbs and my brain almost does a backflip when he gives out a tiny giggle, his expression is so pure, omo I am in looove. GEE, I need to get my head on the game.