"Aw Stop you're making me blush, Aslo you're beautiful so shut up" I smiled like a crazy person.

"Hey thanks.Okay, okay now that I'm done freaking out...let's get ready!" She grabs my makeup bag of my dresser and opens it up, she then proceeds to get out a few items. I haven't touched that makeup at all, my mom and sister add stuff to it sometimes because they think I should wear it. I honestly don't think I need it.

"Well I won't need that" I say to Kris when she pulls a chair up by me.

"Shut up V you are wearing it. End of discussion."

"But but" I look at her with sad eyes and she just shakes her head no.

Well I'm not getting out of this one.

"Okay so first things first you need primer" and then I ignored the rest of what she was saying. Till she was done with my whole face, she told me not to look at myself in the mirror because it would ruin the surprise.

Now she's doing doing my hair and it's a lot easier to do since it's shorter.

"Okay all done now my turn"

"Um K I'm not doing your makeup"

"No silly I want you to straighten my lion like hair" she smiles up at me.

"Oh"

"Yeah now come on already"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So it's been an hour and we are finally all ready. I wanted to wear a plain black dress but Kris said no, so I let her pick out my outfit. Which is a pink long sleeve crop top with a black skirt that's way to short. But all these clothes my mom gets me so I guess I can actually wear them now.

I get up to look at myself in the mirror finally and I'm looking at someone who's most definitely not me, I don't look like this do I? I actually look pretty for once, that's a little surprising. I've never saw myself as 'pretty' but tonight I feel pretty. I like it.

"Thanks Kris" I look over to her putting on a pair of earrings and she's looking through her makeup mirror.

"No problem V" she gives me a cheeky smile then adds "you look stunning."

"Aw stop" I push her a little "you look stunning-er?" She looks at me and we stare at each other for a while then we start to laugh like two people on drugs.

"I'm being honest you look beautiful Kris" I finally stop laughing so I can say something.

She's wearing a see through red top with a black bra and black short shorts and black knee high boots. She honestly needs to become a fashion designer.

"Okay so we have an hour till they show up" Kris looks for my tv controller as I try to talk to her.

"Yeah I know that's why I'm turning on the tv so I can watch something while we wait. I'm bored" she says in a duh voice.

"Okay I guess I'll watch some too" I hope on my bed and start to watch Jersey Shore.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been about an hour now and they still haven't showed.

"You don't think they would ditch us do you?" I ask Kris.

"I don't know V it wouldn't surprise me" well that didn't calm my nerves

As soon as I think of falling asleep I hear a light knocking on the front door down stairs.

"Well" Kris giggles "I guess they are coming after all"

"I'm so nervous K" I tell my best friend because I know she will try to calm me down. Which never works.

"I promise you sweets that nothing bad will happen" she grabs both my hands and squeezes them "not if I'm there."

Well here goes nothing.

Me and kris start to make our way down stairs and get our bags from the living room. As I grab the door Handle I look at Kristina who is doing what looks to be jumping jacks?

"What in gods name are you doing Kristina"

"Nothing,nothing I'm excited that's all"

Glad one of us is.

I finally open it up and see Will and Jack standing like two goddess on earth. At my door no way I'm so lucky.

"You look good Jack" Kris says ever so confidently.

"As do you my lady" he grabs her arm and nods his head.

Well I think I might throw up. Don't get me wrong I think they are so obnoxiously cute. But that nickname is a no for me.

"Hey Willam" I smile at the blonde hairs goddess in front of me

"Hey...um Vanessa"

Okay either he completely forgot my name for a second or he was doing that to see what I would say. Either way I don't really care.

Liar

Ok maybe it did sting a little that my date couldn't remember my name.

"So are you guys ready to roll" a way too excited Jack says.

"Of course" Kris looks over at me and smiles

"Aight lago" William grabs my hand a little to aggressively, but I don't say anything, I just hold his in mine and walk to his car.

"We wanted to take Wills car because...well it's a lot cleaner than mine" Jack laughs a little then opens the door for Kris. Okay that's cute. Jack goes in on the drivers side and gets in then Will goes to his side and gets in. I finally open my door and get in. But there's this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. 'Nothing bad is going to happen as long as I am with you' I remember Kris's words from earlier.

"So why aren't you driving?" I say to Willam to try and break the awkward silence." I mean it is your car after all"

"Eh didn't feel like driving today I guess" he chuckles a little then looks out the window.

He's acting very, very strange

"Oh well I'm a better driver than will" Jack looks at me through the rear view mirror and adds "I'm a lot more dangerous, he drives like a grandma"

We all laughed at that for about a minute then will just shakes his head "You and I both know that's a lie"

"Oh okay sure, whatever you say"

The rest of the ride was boring nothing really happened other than Jack holding Kris's hand. Then it got weird because he put his hand on her leg. It was cute but still, chill there buddy. Willam on the other hand he did nothing, nothing special at lest. I would ask him questions about his family and life and he would answer them, it just felt like he was rushing when he talked to me.

They wouldn't tell us where they where taking us. I'm honestly just excited to eat because I've had nothing all day or not that I could remember anyway.

"We have arrived"

I look out the front window and see a bowling alley that's pretty popular about an hour form were I live.

"No freaking way. I've never been here!" I say like a child.

"How? this place has been here for years"

"Yeah i know but my parents are to busy to take me. And well me and Kris don't really do anything but hangout at my house or hers" I am actually so excited to be here.

"Oh well shit, I hope you have fun" Jack says with his pretty boy smile he has mastered.

"Yeah me too" Willam says almost to quite for me to hear

"Alright guys what are we waiting for let's go!" Kris says then opens her door.

Well here goes Nothing