Day 25

Day 25: Something or someone in mythology.

Okay, so...
I don't really know if this one counts but..
It has a whole story...

It all began near the end of the summer. I had woken up early and decided to start writing a new story. So, I began by making it and thinking what the title could be. I left the app for some reason, I don't remember why, but I came back shortly after and opened my story up again. Instead of the description I gave it, it had some random text in Filipino. I was confused, obviously, and wondered how the heck it happened. Did I get hacked? Like, I had no idea. Because I don't speak Filipino, I copied the text and went into google translate. This is what came out.

So, I was even more confused then

So, I was even more confused then. Soon, my cousin Facetimed me on my iPad and I told her about it. We got on the internet and started researching. The first thing we found was some Italian mythology. Apparently, there's this "witch" that has a similar role as Santa. She goes around to houses around Christmas and leaves presents for children. Her name is La Befana. We don't know if what had happened in the description box was what was actually being explained, but we enjoyed researching it. We peiced together the  clues and and matched them up with the lore of La Befana, and actually had a really fun time. It was like we were unraveling a mystery!

Anyways, enough of the backstory, here's the drawing.

Yup.