Beggining

I woke up in my cold cell/room. Staring at the ceiling I got very tired. It's been 10 years in this hell hole. I got took when I was 3. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get out.
Upon hearing footsteps I pretend to be asleep again.
"Good Morning, we have to do tests again today." I open my eyes to see 'papa'.
I slowly get up and out of my bed, and glare at him.
I get up and follow him into the testing room.
I was injected with something a while ago and I assume he wants me to try it. He asks me to kill the cat, that is something I wouldn't do. I remember having a cat even at such a young age, so instead I pet it.
He got mad, "008! Don't make me tell you twice." He looked annoyed.
I look up at him and scream. The gaurds rushed in and tried to grab me, I flung them aside ran to my room and grabbed the few stuff I had. I saw my caretaker Mary as I was running. I saw the guards holding her down, I flung them off but it was too late. They knew she was my weakness and shot her.
I snapped their necks and ran with my stuff and bumped into a girl on the way. I heard some guards approaching and grabbed her hand. I teleported us into the forest nearby. I turn to her, "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm 008. Or Rei." I say as I pull down the collar of my gown. I show her the number on my collarbone.
She looks hesitant but shows me the number on her arm. "Eleven?" I ask and I look up at her.
She nods. "Eleven." I smile. "How about I call you El for short?" She smiles and nods. Then asks, "Sisters?" I smile and nod, then hug her. She hugged back and then I said," We should probably run so the bad men can't find us." She nods. I then grab her hand and we run for I don't know how long. It started to rain eventually, and we hear people talking. I accidentally step on a branch. I was scared but hid El behind me. I hear the boys lower their voices then slowly approach us. I then get flashed by light.