Chapter Eleven

Doing as promised, Jinyoung went to his mother to ask a question.

"Can Yugyeom and I go to the library? I promised him I'd help him with his work," Jinyoung lied. "Well, yes," his mother said, "just try to be home before dinner-" "I actually planned to go to McDonald's with him," Jinyoung said, cutting her off. "Oh, alright, just be home before eleven," she said, then went back to reading.

Jinyoung ran up the stairs, changed out of his uniform. Something fancy, but not overdoing it. Then, satisfied with his looks, went to Yugyeom's room. "Yugyeom," he said in an attempt to get the younger's attention. Yugyeom looked up from his laptop, then blushed. "You look...incredible," he said, seemingly at a loss for words. "Thank you," Jinyoung said, "you look just as well." Yugyeom blushed more. He wasn't wearing anything but one of Jinyoung's oversized shirts and a pair of sweatpants; not even being slightly related to Jinyoung's attire.

"Get ready, I'm taking you somewhere," Jinyoung continued, "and you need to drive because I still don't have a license." Yugyeom chuckled. "Of course, I need to pay you back some way." "Or maybe another," Jinyoung said, winking. Yugyeom blushed once again before pushing Jinyoung out of his room. "What's that for?" Jinyoung pouted. "I need to get ready," Yugyeom replied with. "But I've already seen you naked," Jinyoung whined, "let me watch you." Yugyeom's face, somehow, got redder. "Ugh, fine."

Yugyeom chose his outfit, then stripped. He did feel weird doing it in front of his boyfriend, but hasn't he already seen him naked?

While getting his pants, Jinyoung slapped his ass, gaining a surprised shriek from Yugyeom. Jinyoung grabbed his waist then pulled him down on his bed. "Jinyoung, I thought you said-" Yugyeom was cut off by Jinyoung's lips, which attacked his neck.

Yugyeom made soft little whimpers and moans of pleasure, careful not to attract attention. Jinyoung, on the other hand, was searching for his sweet spot. Once finding it, he abused it. Sucking, kissing, biting, licking, everything you could think of. Yugyeom did have a problem keeping his moans to a minimum, but somehow he did.

"I-I fucking hate you," Yugyeom said breathlessly. "Well, if you hated that, then you're gonna hate the love motel I booked just for us for tonight," Jinyoung said, licking the shell of Yugyeom's ear.

"Anyway, get dressed, we have dinner booked at 8," Jinyoung said, getting up from the bed and leaving the room. Yugyeom finished getting changed, then went down the stairs to meet Jinyoung.

"Yeah, we're staying at a friend's house," Jinyoung said to his mother. His mother only nodded before looking up.

"You guys can tell me anything, you know," she said. "Yes, we understand that," Yugyeom said. "I won't get mad," she said, setting her book down.

"Why are you acting like we're being suspicious?" Jinyoung asked. "Oh, mothers have a way of catching onto things...and hearing things that should be kept in certain rooms."

It was kind of obvious to the two boys that now she knew.

"So anything you two would like to come clean about?" she asked. Yugyeom and Jinyoung sighed in unison before nodding. "And what would that be?" she asked. Yugyeom and Jinyoung look each other in the eyes. Sort of like a who says what kind of way.

Jinyoung took the lead. "Despite being step brothers," he started, "Jinyoung and I are...dating." The mother only nodded. "Thank you for telling me," she said before picking up her book. "Now, carry on," she said. "The motel is waiting." She winked at Jinyoung then went back to her book.

Both boys blushed, yet taking his hand, Jinyoung led Yugyeom to his parked car.

"I can drive it for you," Jinyoung joked.  Yugyeom raised an eyebrow.  "Really?  You don't think Youngjae has told me about all those failed driving tests?"  Jinyoung blushed.  "I'm taking you to dinner," he said, "I didn't say I wanted to be teased."  Yugyeom only laughed before dragging Jinyoung the rest of the way into the car.  

(Just gonna write this so no one gets suspicious of Hyunjin)

After hearing the door, Seungmin sprinted to the door.  He opened it to reveal Hyunjin.  "Hey," the older said.  "H-hey," Seungmin stammered, blushing as he looked at Hyunjin.  He knew Hyunjin always wore makeup, but today...he wasn't.  If he were to be honest, Hyunjin looked much more attractive without it.  "Sorry I'm late," said Hyunjin, "I don't own a car nor live in this fancy neighborhood."  Seungmin giggled at the joke, then let the younger in.  

"Oh, your friend's here?" Seungmin's father asked, setting two plates of fruit on the kitchen counter.   "No, actually, I'm Seungmin's tutor," Hyunjin said.  Seungmin looked away from Hyunjin's face.  He knew that it would come out one way or another.  "Can we take these up to my room?" Seungmin asked, looking his father in the eyes.  Seungmin's father nodded.  "Of course, just don't make a mess," he said.  The two ran up the stairs and into Seungmin's room.  

Hyunjin set his bag on the floor and sat on the younger's bed.  "May I tell you something?" he asked.  Seungmin looked at Hyunjin and nodded.  "I like you as a-"  Hyunjin was cut off by Seungmin with a kiss.  It was passionate and both felt sparks.  

After pulling away, Seungmin looked Hyunjin straight in the eyes.  "I love you," he said.  Hyunjin blushed, seemingly at a loss for words.  "Will you be my boyfriend?" Seungmin asked.  Instead of a verbal response, Hyunjin pulled Seungmin in for another kiss.  (No, nothing else happened.  If you recall Hyunjin is a high school freshman and Seungmin is an eighth grader in this fanfiction.  Despite it still technically being legal where I'm from, I don't really think that should happen since they're both minors in this ff.)

A/N- If you guys are interested, I'll make a full story on Seungmin and Hyunjin's story a bit later.  Until then, thank you for reading~!