The past wont repeat

You are the love of my life
ADULT CONTENT TO FOLLOW

The night was long, Jax and the boys left around 9 to go home. So I was left here, alone for the rest of the night. Soon It was morning and i haven't slept at all. I guess I just kept being afraid Max would show up. He was a nice guy when I first met him but he got really abusive once we got married. And now my body has so many scars I feel insecure about it. I was dressed in a white sundress and was currently getting Hope ready.

"You're getting so big, Hope." She babbled at me in response. Ringing her rattle in happiness. "Happy girl, happy girl." I say buttoning up her onesie before putting on her Jean shorts. And little sandals.  Picking her up,  I saw Jax leaning against the doorframe through the mirror on the dresser.

"You are the love of my life Annabelle Munson" I was taken back by this statement, and turned to look at him.

"What?"I asked stunned. He walked closer to me. And stopped right beside me.

"I know that I was with tara, and I thought she was. But you leaving and  coming back. It's like something inside of me making things so much clearer. You've always been there. No matter what, and that's what's always been constant. You being the love of my life." He says honestly.

"Jackson"i smile sheepishly.  He just looks at me. "I love you" I say for the first time in almost two years. He smiled and got red.

"I love you, Anna" he gave me a quick kiss and took Hope out of my arms gently.

"Come on, we have to  meet with that lawyer, shes here. " I nod and follow my love and daughter out of the dorm. Closing the door behind me.

"Morning" the guys call out and I wave to them as we go into the chapel and sit down. Hope still on Jaxs lap. Ringing her rattle.

"So I have all of the paperwork needed to get this divorce done this week. " Jax nodded.

"So I'll go ahead and let you fill this out, Miss Munson. " she says handing me a booklet of paperwork and I nod as she hands me a pen. I start filling out everything needed.

Twelve pages later, front and back of them are filled out and shes putting the paperwork back into her brief case.

"Thanks Iris" Jax says as she nods and says goodbye. Going back to Hope. He picks her up from his lap and puts her against his chest. Rubbing her back.

"I need a smoke"i smile and walked out of the chapel with Jax on my heels.

"Morning guys" Gemma greets Jax and I.

"Hey ma" I light up my cigarette and Jax bounces Hope up and down making her giggle.

"I was thinking of taking the kids to the zoo today. Mind if I take Hope?"she asked me and I shake my head.

"I dont want her at the wake so sure. I'll go get her bag ready."I say and Gemma claps in front if Hope getting her attention.

I pack enough diapers, formula, bottles, and an extra change of clothes. Socks, shoes,  and a blanket. With a few of her toys and grab her car seat from beside the door of the dorm. Throwing the bag over my shoulder. I carry the car seat at my side. Jax buckled her into the carseat and car as I put the diaper bag on the floor of Gemmas car.

"Have fun baby" I call out to hope and Wave Goodbye as Gemma pulls out the lot. Before heading back and sitting down on the bench. 

"Anna?" Juice asks me and I nod.

"What's up juice ?"I ask.

"I uh, saw the marks on your back this morning. Where did they come from?" He asked , trying not to upset me.

"My ex husband." He nods and walks away. Embarrassed he asked me. Jax came walking over to me and stood in front of me. His body in between my thighs. My hands rested on his cut.

"Are you staying in charming ?or leaving?" He asks softly.

"I'm staying in charming jackson." This made him smile. He nodded and gave me a kiss.

"Move in with me" he says quickly and I pull back a bit.

"I'm not living in the house wendy does, Jax" he shook his head.

"Let's buy one together." I smile and nod.

"I'm kinda tired, come join me" I say grabbing his hand. And leading him back to the dorm. I strip my clothing and lay down in bed in nothing. I'm completely naked. And he does this same. Putting his gun and phone beside him on the nightstand table. I lay on my side, facing away from Jax. And he traces my scars along my back and shoulder blades. He runs up and down my thigh, along my hip, and my ass. Feeling his member push up against my ass. I take a sharp breath in. He flips me over, and hovers above me. Kissing all over my breasts, ribs, and my belly, before finding his way between my legs. Making me shake and moan with the way his tongue moved along my lips and suck on my clit. His hands holding my thighs apart and digging his nails in every time I tried to close them. Once I came, he positioned my legs and himself between them, rubbing his member up and down my clit, teasing me. Kissing me while he did this, my hands on his muscular torso and back. Once he pushed himself into me, I moaned loudly, digging my nails into his back which only made him go deeper into me. This lasted for an hour before collapsing beside him, and taking a nap.