T W E N T Y - T W O !

Start from the beginning

Alice covered her mouth with her hand to contain her laughter. "Maybe not what? Maybe not what?" Eddie repeated as Bill, Beverly, and Richie seemed to look unamused at Eddie and Stans bickering.

"Maybe not be awesome and have fun with the amazing power of the paddle-ball!" Eddie said before the item slipped out of Eddie's hands and Stan slapped it away and the ball broke.

Ben's shoulders slumped down and Alice patted his shoulder. "Nice going fucknut you broke his thing" Eddie said.

Stan looked at Eddie with an insulated look. "I bike it?" Stan asked.

"Yeah, you broke it with your face" Eddie shot back.

"Ugh, you sound like Richie, Eddie. We don't need another Richie, one is just enough" Alice said with a hand on her hip.

"Well there's no why I'm putting my hand down that fucking thing, do you know how much germs that probably contains?" Eddie asked.

Alice then looked over at Stan. "Pay up, sucker!" Alice laughed as Stan rolled his eyes with a soft smile.

Eddie squatted down as he dug his hand through the two wooden pieces and dusted off the red rubber ball. "Stan never gave me those five bucks" Alice muttered to herself.

The group took a look around the clubhouse and Ashley grabbed at something to inspect it before blowing off the dust. "A locket?" Ashley asked, it was a heart shaped locket covered in rust and just before Ashley opened the locket someone or something spoke.

"Time to float, losers"

Soon the adults seemed to tense up and Alice stepped in front of Ashley and Judy with an extended arm. Alice held a piece of wood that was sharp at the end threatening in front of her.

Richie then stepped out of the shadows, laughing and the group sighed in relief and groaned simultaneously. "Remember when he would say that?" Richie asked. "Oh, and do that little dance too" Richie said before moving his arms around. "Am I the only one who remembers this shit?" Richie asked.

"Are you gonna like this the entire time we're home?" Eddie asked.

"Alright just trying to add some levity to this shit, I'll go fuck myself" Richie said before turning and whistling.

Ashley had a confused look on her face and had zoned out as she looked down at the locket before Mike said something causing her to stop zoning out. "The ritual, to perform it, needs a sacrifice" Mike said.

"What?" Ashley asked.

"Sacrifice? I nominate Eddie" Richie said with a raised hand.

"Wait what?" Eddie asked.

Richie shrugged. "Because your little, you'll fit right in a barbecue" Richie said.

"Okay I'm 5'9, it's like average height for most of the world" Eddie exclaimed.

Bill shook his head. "It's not the kind of a-sacrifice guys" Bill said.

Ashley held up her hands. "Will somebody please tell me what the fuck is happening?!" Ashley exclaimed waving around the locket in her hand.