Prologue

"Yanna, It's time to get up. Pack your things for school. Lunch is in the Refrigerator." Her mother would speak as Yanna was still deep in her sleep.

As her room door shuts, Her alarm would set off. Surprised from the alarm, She harshly wakes up, accidentally falling off the bed. Standing up from the fall, She'd rub both her eyes, yawning, trying to shake off the sleep from her. Moments after, She walked towards the mirror to brush her messy hair.

"Ah! I'm late!" She'd say to herself as she was brushing her hair. She immediately ran to the shower to have a bath. Minutes later, She'd rush towards her closet. Seeing how messy it was, She wanted to Organize it, But there was no time to waste. She was late!

She'd throw some of her clothes, Flinging them out of the closet one by one. She then finds her uniform and dresses up for school. She would brush her hair again, Wearing her sky blue hair clip. She grabs her bag, and rushes out of the, now, messy room.

Running down the stairs, She was then greeted by her mother's sweet voice. "Good morning! Lunch is in the Refrigerator." She'd smile warmly at her daughter. "Thanks mom, I got to go! Bye, Love you!" Yanna answered back as she walks out of the house to go to school.