"That's yo fine ass brother?" Kai smiled biting down on her lip, while Gen turned her face up. The crush her best friend been having on her big brother was, disgusting as hell in the words of Gen.

"Wassup, G?" She finally spoke inside of her phone

"Calling to check up on you lil girl. You swinging by pops and ma's later?" His deep voice had alerted Kai through Genisā's phone.

While she was in the background smirking and twerking from hearing him speak, Gen looked back and laughed loudly, before responding back to her brother, "Yes I am, but yo little crush over here distracting me and shit

While she was in the background smirking and twerking from hearing him speak, Gen looked back and laughed loudly, before responding back to her brother, "Yes I am, but yo little crush over here distracting me and shit." Gen laughed making Kai punch her arm.

"Aw yea? Tell Kai she can swing by later too. I miss seeing her fine ass. But 'ight I was just making sure you were coming by later." He chuckled briefly, making Gen scrunch her face up even more from before.

Hearing her best friend talk nasty about her brother was one thing, she ain't trying to hear that shit from her brother.

"Y'all disgust me and okay I'll see you later, I love you GiGi!" She rushed to end the call knowing he hated being called that embarrassing nickname from his childhood.

"Oouu, I just know my man said something about me. What he say, bitch??" Kai said being all excited and shit, while both of Gen's clients walked through the door conversing between the both of them.

"Welcome ladies, I'll get one of you and Kai can get the other!" Gen greeted them, smiling generously while they returned the smile, while Kai and Gen both started setting up their stations for the day, joking amongst one another.

=====================

Saint

"Saint, man please!" Saint downed a few more gulps of his now room temperature Hennessy, frowning his face up as the liquor passed through his system.

He watched how the person who owed him so very much money, squirmed and begged for his own life.

"Man, shut the fuck up!" He yelled swiftly throwing the empty bottle of Hennessy into the wall behind the man. Immediately making his tears stream into waterfalls. Fear of what Saint had planned next.

He knew he been was supposed to pay him back. He heard about Saint, but he didn't think he would actually catch him in the act. He was using the money Saint was loaning him over the past year, literally pissing it away. If it's one thing he didn't fuck around about, it was his money. Especially, when he didn't have to give him anything in the first place.