"Lydia!" I yelled. She opened her eyes and looked completely and utterly confused as to where she was. She was holding a piece of chalk in her hand. I scanned the board behind her. EMPLEHENOEMOS was written several times on the board.

"Okay then, anybody else want to try answering? This time in English?" Coach said causing the entire class to burst into laughter. I pulled out my phone and was looking at the board through my camera. Lydia turned around and looked at the board.

"What is that, Greek?" Scott asked.

"No, actually, it's English," I said showing Scott and Stiles the picture I had taken after I reversed it. It said 'SOMEONE HELP ME'......

"Derek is not gonna kill her without proof," I said as we walked into the chemistry room.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" Scott asked. I was scanning the room when my eyes fell on Erica and Issac.

"I think here and now," I said pointing back to the 2. We made eye contact and then Erica looked at the seat next to Lydia. We all rushed to the seat, Scott sat on her right, Stiles on her left, and I was stuck sitting next to Allison. Not that I really minded...Allison was a good friend.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with" Harris was cut off my every guy in the class raising there hand. I felt utterly disgusted. " I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two." Scott rolled his eyes and I felt Allison tense up.

I was stationed with Isaac. I couldn't help but think about the night he almost killed me, literally. I hated Isaac more than anything...But I mean, did I really? He was locked in a damn freezer for most of his childhood...I was locked in a small cage. Maybe I understand him more than I'd like to admit.

"Hey, Alex, if it helps, I'll make it fast for her," Isaac said and I felt my fist ball up. I took a few deep breaths. Do it. Hit him, Alex! He almost killed you. I heard the darkness whisper, I ignored it.

"No, it doesn't fucking help. Ya know, if I were you I wouldn't talk so much. You already tried to kill me, and trust me I am not one to piss off." I whispered back. I mean, there isn't really anything I could really do but still, I know that if Isaac did anything to me Scott would kick his ass.

"Right. Cause I, a werewolf, with super speed and super strength, and, oh yeah, super-fast healing, should totally be afraid of weak, little Alex, who, as I understand, is nothing but a human. And a girl at that." Isaac said with a laugh. I glared at him with so much hate, I could feel the darkness begging me to hit him in the face.

"Switch," Harris said. I jumped up faster than I should have, because, almost every pair of eyes in the room landed on me. I sat next to some chick I didn't know, but she just glared at me as if she didn't want me sitting with her. I rolled my eyes and waited for Harris to call the next switch.

"Let's go, girls. Next station." Harris said, looking at Allison and Lydia. I watched as Isaac sat with Stiles. I felt hate bubble up again. I waited for the words to come and when they did I took my time standing up.

"And switch," Harris said. Then he walked to where Stiles and Isaac were sitting. "If you're trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski, I guarantee it'll be a failing grade." There was an echo of giggles throughout the class. I sat down at an empty table and to my dismay, Erica sat down next to me.