"Really?" Spiderman asked in almost disbelief as if he expected Newt to be totally unreasonable.

"Sure." Newt tilted his head at him. "But that just means I'm going to have to pull some more stunts for you to bring that ass around here again huh?"

Spiderman shook his head before shooting a web at the wall with the open window, pulling himself over to it as he perched above the windowsill like some weird looking bird.

"Oh come on, you're no fun." Newt stood up.

"I mean it, with the drugs," Spiderman said in a voice that Newt assumed was supposed to sound threatening but the way it slightly wavered erased all chances of intimidation.

"Or what?" Newt asked, mostly just to be a little shit.

Spiderman let out a loud breath. "Goodbye Deadpool."

Newt found himself grinning as he watched the boy swing out the window. Oh this was going to be so much fun.

_____

Thomas pulled off his mask, letting out a breath as he laid back onto his bed. Weird was a good way to describe the night. The last thing he expected was to see Deadpool when he went into that apartment. He guessed it made sense, he didn't know anyone else who would be stupid enough to hoard that much cocaine in their home. He expected a shoot out, a fight even, but all he got was a mass string of compliments on his butt and an agreement to stop. He'd heard of Deadpool before from overheard conversations and of course the internet. He wasn't exactly a criminal but he definitely wasn't a hero either. Deadpool had a very weird sense of humour but he wasn't totally bad.

Thomas got up, feeling his cheeks flush red as he opened his closet door. He turned slightly in the mirror, following the curve of his butt with his eyes. It wasn't even that nice of a butt. His cheeks heat up bright red as he realized what he was doing. He wasn't sure why he was even taking Deadpool's words seriously. He was an impulsive talker who probably just spewed that nonsense to make Thomas uncomfortable. Well, mission success.

Thomas sighed and slammed his closet door shut, flopping back onto his bed as he pulled the blanket over his face. It was weird. He never wanted to run into the red vulgar man again.

He pulled out his phone, squinting at the bright light of it. He texted his best friend Teresa.

Tom: I met Deadpool tonight.

The response came almost immediately.

T: WHAT?! Oh my god did you survive?

Tom: That's the weird part...he didn't even try and kill me. He sat on his couch and took his shoes off.

T: ...was he broken?

Tom: I almost feel like something else is coming you know?...like that wasn't the last I'm going to see of him. It doesn't seem like him to be so chill about his apartment being broken into.

T: probably not, I didn't even know he lived around here

Tom: Me either honestly

T: he didn't tell you what he was doing here?
Tom: He didn't say much of anything, besides the fact that I have a nice butt

T: LMAO he actually said that?

Tom: Several times actually

T: what the fuccccckkk...is it bad that I'm lowkey laughing? this is fuckin hilarious.

Tom: I think I'm just going to stay away from him

T: probably a good idea, I heard he can't die