"Indeed, you've already captured me"

Scuffling for the entire afternoon, they fell asleep in each other's embrace ready for the next events that would happen soon.

____________________________________________________________

"You useless trash! All you had to do was kill a child and you couldn't do it!"

Kicking away the thugs she hired so long ago, a lady dressed in glamorous purple robes bit her nails in worry.

If he comes back.... No! He must die!

"Yue"

"Yes Madame?"

"Prepare ink and paper"

"As you command"

The maidservant by her side silently stepped out of the room not making a single sound as she closed the door and vanished from the corridor.

"No... that bastard must die! He got lucky once, he won't escape again"

Caressing a golden hairpin with a phoenix design on it, the lady didn't even try to hide her malicious smirk.

"Only I can have a place in his heart"

_______________________________________________________________

Rao sensed a new presence in his forest, taking off into the canopy, he left the other three in the fields during their training to investigate the disturbance.

Hiding in the bushes, he watched as over a hundred cultivators ran through his forest slaughtering creatures as they go. The bodies of his subjects lay lifeless on the ground never to move again. Rao's sight turned red from the pain his body felt for the death of his friends, his subjects, his forest.

"RAWRR"

Pouncing onto the closest cultivator, Rao mangled his right arm that was holding a silver sword with a blue sheen. His pained cries alerted the other cultivators prompting them to circle around him and bare their swords.

Still biting down on that cultivator, Rao unleashed his power. Black mist spread across the entire plain, not killing them but they felt an intense feeling of bloodlust for their own people.

"Get out of the way!"

"You get out of the way! I was here first!"

"Would you shut up!!? Who cares who was first!"

"How dare you!"

Hiding back into the foliage, Rao waited for them to outbreak into a civil fight. Brandishing their swords, a majority of the cultivators started fighting with killing intent. The ones who managed to stay sane retreated further wary of the leopard who caused the disaster.

"It's the mist! Quickly disperse it!"

The leader who managed to escape the mist cut the air into two sending out a big air wave. Rao's power disintegrated as it moved further away from where Rao was hiding.

The cultivators halted from their attacks the moment the mist faded, their rationality returned and the humiliation was unbearable!

"Get out here disgraceful beast! Laozi swears to kill you!"

"Kill me?"

Appearing beside him in his human form, Rao held his sharpened nails centimetres over his throat.

"Do you even have the time?"

Swiping quickly, his head rolled to the ground. The surrounding cultivators was intimidated stepping a few steps back away from Rao.