Chapter 1: PUTTING A PUPPY INTO THE MICROWAVE!!

Samantha's P.O.V

July 30, 2015

My head laid on David's lap as I kept refreshing his Youtube page for the thousand time. Ernst, Heath, Zayn, David, and I sat in complete silence. The only sound heard was the typing and clicking of David's laptop.

I looked up at him as he came to a complete stop. He stared at his screen for a while, he said nothing. He finally looked down at me, I smiled at him and nodded. He nodded back and finally clicked a button one last time.

I looked away and refreshed his page once more. Five minutes later everyone jumped up yelling.

"YOU DID IT DAVID!" We all congratulated him.

David had finally uploaded his first vlog. Everyone jumped up and down, cheering and hugging him. After another hour of rewatching the video and giving David constructive criticism, we decided to go out for dinner. Everyone agreed to meet up at the restaurant.

"Don't be late baby." Zayn smiled as he walked out my apartment.

I laughed as I closed the door. I took my shirt off as I walked into my walk in closet.

"Why does he still call you babe and baby? It was only suppose to be for a bit." David stated, changing in the corner of the closet.

"He can call me whatever he wants Dobrik. I think he's kinda cute. Pass me the hoodie next to your shirt please." I joked, changing into some black leggings.

He tossed me the sweater as he finished changing.

"He's like three years older than you!" He laughed, walking out of the closet.

"Okay and?" I said, picking up both of our plies of clothes.

We talked for a while before we finally left the house.

"Don't even try it, I'm driving." I said to David, pulling him into my passenger's seat.

"You always drive!" He whined.

"Whenever you get your first Tesla you can drive us. For now my Model S 70D will do." I replied.

"I guess, I'm paying for dinner though."

"Nope, I am. I can't let you pay on this special day!"

"It's just a vlog, I'm going to stay on Vine forever."

"Vine isn't going to last, Youtube is where its at."

"That's easy for you to say! You have 2.8M subscribers!"

"You have 1M followers on Vine!"

"They are two completely different platforms Sam."

"You'll have like 10M subscribers in no time Dave, I know you will."

We bickered for another while before we finally got to the restaurant.

"Pit check." David said, sniffing my armpits.

When we first began high school, David would get nervous and sweat like crazy. To make him feel better about it, we started pit checks before going into an event. As I checked his, I pretended to faint.

"Do they really smell??" he asked, shaking me.

"Nah, you're good boo." I laughed, unbuckling myself.

We walked into the new pizza place and asked for a table.

"Hi! Can we please get a table for six?" I asked the host.

He scoffed and pretended to not hear me. David and I both looked at one another. As he went to say something to the host, I stopped him. The host raised an eyebrow as I looked him dead in the eye.