Own You (Equally Pt3) | Myoui Mina

Start from the beginning

"What is this?"

" Why is she kissing him?"

" Is she playing with my feelings right now?"

Y/n thoughts.

End Flashback

Y/n sighs before walk to the class.

Y/n plug her earphones in and sleep.

Nayeon run and search for her bestie everywhere but still didn't found her. She then search at the class and saw familiar figure in there, alone... Asleep.

She walk towards the person and shake her softly. The person look up and saw her bestie is here.

"Why are you here? We have class in the lab, remember?" Nayeon told but y/n shook her head. This shocked the brunette.. As far as she knows... Y/n NEVER skip a single class. She was a good girl!

"Wha— what happened to you?" Nayeon asked worriedly. "I'm sleepy...and tired.. Let me rest" y/n replied and rest her back on the chair.

"Okay.. I will sit here with you" she said and sit in front of the latter while staring at her bestie.

"Are you gonna stare at me for a whole 2 hours?" Y/n asked and the bunny simply nodded. Suddenly, noises can be heard.. Laughter and giggling sound that getting closer to the class.

The two girls look at the door and it opens.

Reveal Mina and Jimin. Both of them turn around and saw the girls. Smile slowly faded from their faces.

Awkward silent filled the room. No one dares to break it but then "I'm Hungry... Park Jimin-shi, wanna go out?" Nayeon asked. all of them look at him and he nodded.

Both of them walk out, leaving y/n and Mina alone.

She just keep quiet while staring at the ceiling. Suddenly "Y/n-ah" a soft voice called makes y/n quickly turn to my side.

"I'm single...." Mina said shyly while looking at the floor. Y/n raised an eyebrow "Why is that?"

Mina slowly look down. Suddenly she feel someone hug her waist. She look up and saw Y/n smile cutely. "You're single?" Y/n asked and Mina nodded eagerly.

Mina waited for the girl to ask her to be her girlfriend.

"I wanna ask you something" y/n asked which lighten Mina up. "But I forgot what it is" she added makes Mina's Smile faded.

"Oh I remember it now"

Mina then smile back.

"Ahhhh...not that one.."

Mina frowned.

"Ah Okay! Mina.."

Mina's smile come back.

"....nope not that one"

Mina gave up and sigh before get out of y/n's arms and walk out. But then y/n pull her hand makes the latter to turn facing her.

"Mina..will you be mine?"

Finally.! She asked the question that Mina desperately want to hear.

"Y-yes ...." She said makes Y/n smile widely.

.
.
.
.
.

"Why the hell are they late?" Nayeon said while standing beside Jimin.

"Mina likes y/n?" Jimin asked and Nayeon nodded. "They've been together for years now...as secret admires for each other.."

Awkward silence....

"So...wanna hang out?"

"Sure"

Little did they know, y/n and Mina had been staring at them the whole time with smile on their faces.