Yusei licked with him, Zane sucks there. Raven cries out and sits on the side of the tub with her legs spread out, Yusei smirked as he went and started to suckle on her as he got under her. Zane sucks harder and pulls her bunny tail, Raven squeals coming and fell into the tub. Yusei caught her as he set her down on Zane's chest, Raven tilts her head confused. Zane chuckles, Yusei smirked as he showed Zane's member. Raven drools at the size "he's huge", Zane blushes. Yusei smiled "you wanna try him" he played with it a little, Raven wiggles her bunny tail and licks the tip. Zane moans, Yusei smirked as he watched. "wanna join Alpha" Raven licks more, "that would be a good sight" Zane smirks.

Yusei smirked "l will join in a bit I want to have a show first" he smirked, Raven pouts "I might take him from you" she teased and sucks the tip. Zane moans, Yusei watched as he licked her clit. Zane moans and shoves Raven's head all the way down, Raven moans loudly. Yusei smirked as he watched them from a chair, Zane moans coming. Raven moans swallowing, Yusei smirked as he went and squeezed Zane's balls "breed her Zane". Raven goes on her hands and knees, Zane mounts her and rams into her. Yusei watched them as he never seen two people mate for himself, Raven whines at the size. Zane thrust into her, Yusei went and licked their lower areas. Zane moans pounding into her, Raven cries out.

Yusei squeezed Zane's balls, Zane yelps ramming into her womb. Raven screams whining, Yusei smirked as he went down and licked ravens clit. Zane pounds into her womb hard, Raven moans arching. Yusei went around as he shoved his member in her mouth, Raven moans loudly. Zane goes harder, Yusei kissed Zane as he thrusted into her. Zane kissed back pounding into her, Raven moans more. Yusei moaned as he went faster, Zane moans going the same speed as him. Raven cries out, Yusei moaned as he was close. Zane moans as he was close, Raven cries out coming. Yusei came in her mouth, Zane comes into her. Raven moans arching and swallowing, Yusei panted as he pulled away from her.

Zane pulls away panting, Raven collapsed panting. Yusei slowly got up, Raven tries getting up. Zane help her up, Yusei smiled as he nuzzled them. Zane and Raven nuzzles back purring, Yusei smiled and opened the door. Zane walks in carrying Raven, Raven purrs yawning. Yusei laid down and snuggled to the pillows, Raven and Zane snuggles to him. Yusa asked Kamia to watch her pups as she goes hunting, Kamia curls around the pups. Jaden went with Yusa to help her, the pups were fast asleep. Yusei slowly fell asleep, Yusa drools seeing a big buck moose and sneaks behind it. Raven and Zane falls asleep, Yusei snored loudly. Jaden was behind the moose, Raven and Zane groans. Yusa jumps biting the neck, Jaden bit the legs as the buck fell.

Yusei snored more, Yusa pulls away wagging her tail happily. Raven and Zane pokes his sides, Yusei laid on them. Jaden let it go, Raven and Zane whines. Yusa jumps on him and licks his face, Yusei was 8 months pregnant. Jaden laughed as he was on the ground, Zane smiles and kissed his belly. Yusa smiles and kissed him, Yusei purred as he smacked him with his tail. Jaden was shocked, Zane yelps. Yusa pulls away and licks her lips, Yusei slept. Jaden blushed deeply, Zane sleeps. Yusa giggles and licks his neck, Yusei slept. Jaden moaned gently, "your so sensitive" Yusa giggles. Jaden pouted, Yusa gets off him and walks away while shaking her hindquarters.

Jaden groaned as he mounted her and held her down by her scruff, Yusa yelps blushing. Jaden smirked "are you trying to tease me" "maybe" Yusa bucks against him, Jaden licked her neck. Yusa moans, Jaden smirked. Yusa blushes, Jaden went in her. Yusa gasped moaning arches, Jaden started to thrust. Yusa moans, Jaden moaned her name. Yusa moans his name loudly, Jaden pulled out of her. Yusa whines, Jaden smirked. Yusa blushes whining, Jaden's member was hard. Yusa whines as she was wet, "Come have a taste" Jaden smirked. Yusa goes to her human form and sucks on his member, Jaden moaned as he watched her. Yusa deepthroats him, Jaden moaned loudly.

Yusa pulls away and sat on his member and rides him, Jaden moaned as he held onto her. Yusa goes faster, Jaden bucked his hips. Yusa moans taking him deeper, Jaden licked her nipples. Yusa gasped moaning, Jaden smirked. Yusa blushes going harder, Jaden watched her. Yusa moans moving more and lets her walls squeeze his member, Jaden arched his back "you ready for my pups" he moaned. Yusa moans nodding and comes, Jaden moaned as he came deep inside her. Yusa cries out arching, Jaden panted heavily. Yusa pants heavily,  Jaden pulled out. Yusa moans and lays back panting, Jaden panted as he laid there. A dart hits Jaden to put him asleep, Yusa looks around.