Ma: chale Nandani ?

Nandani nodded. They both entered inside. She was looking at the interiors. Is this a palace ? Thought she looking at the lavish designs. She was busy admiring everything. Manik looked at her and moved towards her.

Ma: how's it?( wishper in her ears)

Na: (turning around, facing him with a huge grin) it's so beautiful manik. It's like a dream ( enthusiasm )

Ma: (smiled at her) come let's move to bedroom.

A over excited Nandani followed Manik to his room. It was on the ground floor only. He opened the huge door and asked her to go in first like a true gentleman. She entered inside with a beautiful smile playing on her lips. She was fascinated by the interiors. Everything was beyond words. The room has a huge round bed. In front of it was a fire place. Whole room has French window making room glow with sunlight.

Ma: it's your room only. Aaram se admire kar Lena. First go and freshen up. I will go later

Na: (confused) Manik but I don't have my clothes here

Ma: hey, you are underestimating me( winking)

Na: what you mean manik( erasing her eyebrows)

Ma: come

Manik lead her to a door just beside the fire place. He opened it and she stood there shocked. It was a freaking walk in closet filled with there clothes. And not just few but a lot. Not only clothes there were varieties of handbags, footwear, accessories and what not. In short it had everything which a girl can wished for.

Ma: did you like it ?(nervously)

Na: I loved it manik(turning) (softly speaking) but what's the need for all this.

Ma: Nandani i always wanted to do this. I imagined this for us. But because of trusting wrong people I pushed you away. ( his eyes became teary)It was my mistake. I made you away from me. I broke your trust. Nd seriously I don't know how to gain it back. Now I'm just doing what I imagined doing for you.

Na: ( coming closer to him and holding his hand) it was not your fault Manik. It was our fate.

Ma: no Nandani ( breaking voice) don't be so nice to me. I deserve pain. I was so harsh with you in past 4 months. I hurt you so badly. Don't be good with me. Punish me. ( sobbing)

Na: (her eyes also got teary) no Manik. You don't deserve pain. You deserve happiness. Mr Manik Malhotra your punishment is this only that you have to spend rest of your life with me.

As soon Nandani said those words, Manik pulled her in his arms. She responded him with equal passion. He was still sobbing. She was caressing his hairs, trying to calm him down.

Do mistakes as many as your want but remember to learn from it so that you don't repeat it.

Hello guys
How are you all??

I'm really sorry guys. I know you all must be mad at me. But what should I do. I was so busy from past 2 months. Firstly I was disturbed, then my exam started. Nd on top of that I took part in WSC as I need to collect certificates for college. I was out of town for at least 1 week for that. And then MUN started and again I got busy. And the my exam. Phewww.. kitne exam hote h yarr. Nd then my school trip. Nd finally I got some time. So the first story I picked was this, baaki ke update kal tak aa jaege. Working on that.

Btw how was the update???

Do vote and comment and guys, what a surprise you all have given me when I return back. 1k followers 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Really thank you guys for all the love you all have given up my stories.

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much
Love you alll😘😘😘😘😘😘

Nd yeah, as many of you said that Nandani should forgave Manik and they should fight with there enemy together, so I did it. I hope you all are happy with the update.