Ma: mujhe pta h.

Na: then are you sure?

Ma: 100 percent (confidence)

Na: let's see

Indeed today morning is different, different for Manik and Nandani. They both were feeling comfortable with each other. A new feeling was blooming between them. Though there were matter to solve, but to face that they need to be together. Nandani again got busy in laptop, while Manik was seeing her. To be precise, admiring his wife. But his phone start ringing. Seeing the caller Id, he picked the phone. This caught Nandani attention. Soon manik face became pale.

Na: Manik what happened?

Ma: dadi is here. She can arrive Malhotra mansion anytime. ( worried)

Nandani became a little scared. After listening to manik yesterday, she was sure that the old lady is not stay silent after seeing them together.

Ma: Nandani will you come with me?

Na: where Manik??(confused)

Ma: I don't know. But I really can't trust being under the same room as dadi.

Na: I understand. Just tell me where are we going?

Ma: Lonavala.

Na: okay( smiling)

Ma: main mom dad ko inform kar dear hu.

Nandani nodded. Manik went to raj and nyonika and told them they are going out for few days. They both were happy listening to manik. They felt happiness seeing Manik and Nandani mending their relationship. They were happy seeing them giving time to their relationship.Manan left for Lonavala in a hour. Manik was driving while Nandani was siting on the passenger seat.

Nandani looked at Manik. She know manik is running away. One of the most important decision you make in your life is to run away or face it. Your whole life depend on weather you want to face your life or run away while life. Maybe everyone will tell you to face it, then only you will be happy at the end. But sometimes running away for sometime give you peace. It give you time to gather your strength. And that's what Manik is doing. He is broken. When you are hurt by someone you go to your family but when your family hurt you where do you go? Ever thought that. Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Trust me nothing hurt more being disappointed by the person you thought would never hurt you.

As soon they left, badi dadi arrive at Malhotra mansion. Nyonika and raj were surprised seeing her. She immediately took badi dadi blessings by touching her feet. Badi dadi rudely gave her blessings and shift to raj. Nyonika smoked faintly. She was used to this since her marriage. Turning to kitchen, she went to get something.

Badi dadi: Manik aur Nandani nhi dikh rhe

Raj: voh duno bahar ghumne gye h maa.

Badi dadi: (shocked and angry) kya!!!!

Raj: kya hua maa. (Surprised)

Badi dadi: n..nhi toh..(composing herself) aree main Manik aur Nandani ke saath diwali banane aaye thi. (Fake smile) vaise kab tak aa rhe h

Raj: yeh toh nhi pta maa. Manik Keh raha tha 4-5 din main vapas aayege.

Badi dadi nodded. Nyonika brought some snacks with tea. She served them and sat with them. On the other side, Manik and Nandani reaches Lonavala. Manik parked the car at the entrance. Nandani step out admiring the house. Manik smiled seeing her. She stood their admiring the mansion.