His girlfriend? He doesn't have a girlfriend as far as I know.. What is she talking about? The only girl ever visiting him is.. Ariana. Oh.

"No, no, no", I quickly say. "She's not his girlfriend! She's mine!"

As I notice what I just said I laugh awkwardly and add, "I mean she was mine.."

She raises her eyebrows, then she nods. "I see. That's why you never show up here together?"

"Yeah, I mean.. She doesn't really.. uh.. well she doesn't wanna see me, I guess she kinda.. well maybe.. she probably.. she hates me", I stutter.

"And how do you guys know him?", she points at Ashton again. "Is that your brother?"

"What? No! I don't even know him", I tell her.

"You're a weird kid", she grins after looking at me confused for a few seconds. "I guess", I shrug, which makes her laugh.

"Thanks for cheering me up", she says after a while. "I needed that."

"No problem", I tell her and stand up. "I need to go now though.. Before Ariana arrives. Don't tell her I was here.. Please?", I ask and she nods.

"Okay.. What's your name by the way?" "I'm Luke."

"Nice to meet you, Luke. I'm Tanya.. and that's Phil." She looks down at her boyfriend while I walk over to the door.

"And that's Ashton", I say, glancing over at Ashton. "Anyway, bye, Ash", I say and open the door.

"Bye Tanya. Bye Phil." She smiles at me and I step outside, closing the door carefully. I always do that because I don't wanna wake anyone up.. stupid me.

I leave the room behind, hoping that I won't bump into Ariana on my way outside.

A few minutes later I find myself in front of the hospital. Just when I'm about to make my way home, I spot her.

Ariana's typing something in her phone, not looking up. I quickly kneel down behind a car, waiting for her to walk by.

I'm glad she was looking at her phone and didn't see me but she should pay attention on where she's walking. Even now I'm still way too overprotective.

I can't imagine how much I must annoy everyone.. but she just means too much to me.

Even if she just trips over I nearly get a heart attack. Is that normal?

I slowly stand up and sigh in relief when I can't see her anywhere. It's not like I wanna avoid her, I just don't wanna upset her. And I know my presence upsets her a lot.

How could this ever happen? I remember when she used to love me.. It seems like it's been ages, in reality it's just been weeks. I'm sure she doesn't have any feelings left for me and I can't blame her.

Still lost in my thoughts I start walking home. I don't even notice how much I've walked until I pass the black range rover near Ariana's house, which means I'm not too far away from mine.

I roll my eyes as someone throws a cigarette out of the car's window. I hate people who do this.

I try to see who's in there but the man has already closed the dark window. What is he doing in the car anyway? Weird.

Maybe he needs to smoke secretly because his wife hates cigarettes.. or they make her sick. Like Ariana.

Ariana hates smoking, she always acts weird about it. That's why I swore to myself that I'll never smoke, for her.

Seems like that doesn't matter anymore though..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this, thought I'd bring back Ashton again :)

Alright, I've got an important announcement to make yay haha

Sooo.. I've finished writing this story about 3 months ago and I thought.. What am I gonna do with my life now?

Easy as that, I've started writing a new story, a Calum fanfic :)

Now here's my important question I was talking about at the beginning of this chapter:

Would any of you read it?

I'm gonna tell you a little bit more details at the end of the next chapter, just let me know if you're interested to read some more of my crap lol

It'd be great if you could answer my question and not ignore it haha

Anyway, see you next time! Bye xxx