Finn looks at Millie inquisitively.

"But I think Sadie kinda has a crush on Caleb."

Finn laughs, not seeming surprised by her statement. "Yeah yeah I know."

Millie frowns "how? She's only told me."

He rolls his eyes carelessly. " um it's so obvious that he likes her too. He can't stop talking about Sadie to the Boys and me."

Millie giggles at the thought of telling her redheaded friend about the cute boy, who appears to like her back. "Aww, thats so cute! He seems like a super sweet guy."

Finn groans. "Caleb man, he's a great guy, but he's been getting on my nerves lately."

Millie furrows her eyebrows, due to always seeing them get along. "Why's that?"

Finn's lips part, as if about to answer Millie. However, they join again, due to him realising that what he is about to say, may make things awkward between them again, which he certainly doesnt want happening.

Finn shakes his head, "Oh, its nothing really."

Millie raises her eyebrows at him, noticing by his quiet tone and nervous fiddling that he is keeping something from her.

"Finnnn" she mumbles pressingly. "Friends dont lie."

Finn rolls his eyes, knowing he might as well just tell her since it's not as big of a deal as he's making it seem. "Okay okay."

He chuckles apprehensively, which Millie enjoys, watching him so nervous is so rare and grand to her.

"Caleb keeps telling me that he ships fillie."

Millie furrows her eyebrows, watching as Finn's cheeks turn a rosy pink.

And before he can continue, she understands what he means.

"Us together" Finn adds.

She looks down at the ground, and even though she knows this isnt true, the thought of Caleb saying this causes her face to heat up.

"Which is crazy cause I don't even like you, N- no offence you're a nice girl really. But we are just friends and I don't do that." He continues awkwardly.

"Do what?" Millie asks.

"Date, I dont date", Finn answers sternly.

Millie laughs sarcastically, in attempts of shaking off the awkward vibe. "Um, you also forgot about the fact that I'm in a relationship."

Millie watches in surprise, as Finn's awkward grin diminishes slightly at her statement. Coincidence maybe? Nevertheless, she is known for overthinking things and decides not to comment on it.

When Millie said that, it made Finn upset. He doesn't like the idea of her dating Jacob. He just isnt a good guy. Finn doesnt want to tell her directly, due to not wanting to appear jealous or something. Nevertheless, he cares about her, and he wants her to be cautious.