Chapter 2

The morning was cold, after last night's make out, I had tried to talk to Richard about vaginal infections and how one should be clean before and after intercourse, but as usual, he took it personally and we both debated and argued about it for a while, so cuddling was definitely not an option. I hopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, replaying last night's event in my head, 'Babe am heading out'', I said, hoping he didn't hear me, hoping he was still fast asleep. 'When are you getting paid, the electricity bill is due in two days'', he mumbled, reaching for a half smoked stick of his favorite Benson & Hedges cigarette. What a waste, what kind of man doesn't pay his bills, what kind of man lays in bed all day waiting for his woman to provide?... I walked out and slammed the door, a bitch better not bother me today cos I was pissed and my butt hole still hurt. I wanted to cry, I was gonna cry but someone was waving, walking towards me and calling my name? ''ZIGGY, ZIGGY LORA'', he knew my full name too?

He wore a grey tux over a pair of white sneakers, the scent of his after-shave filled the air around us, he was at least 7 ft tall and the color of his eyes were dreamy. Hi, am Cyril, Cyril West'', he said, smiling and revealing a perfect set of white teeth. 'Am Ziggy, how do you know my name? I mumbled, looking around to see if Richard was anywhere in sight, I was in no mood for drama, and I was thirty minutes late for work. Oh Fuck!

You work for my father, he said, I have seen you bring files to his office a couple of times, and you are always looking as sad as you look right now, what is the matter? . Nothing really, I have to go, am late and i don't want to get in trouble for it, I said, signalling a bike across the road. I'll see you at the office, am so sorry. Why did he have to be the boss's son, and where is the boss, I asked myself as I walked past my boss's office to my desk. He never comes late, he never misses work, is he okay, I thought to myself as I turned the door knob to his office and made my way in.