#3 Tea ☕

Hey

So i got tea....

And its boiling

Okay so i almost got sent to the guidance counselor.
I didn't do anything severe ifthat's what your thinking.

I said i ALMOST got sent to theguidance. I didn't really got sent there. It happened because a girl literally called me out and i snapped.

*Flashback....*

I was peacefully eating pizza roll in my classroom and then my classmate approached me and said "Yo, Tala is calling you outside." (Okay so lemme clarify Tala is not really her real name and she's a year older than me)

and then i got confused and i was like 'why???'

Tala was like the cliche girls in kdramas and believe me when i say this. SHE GOES TO OUR CLASSROOM AND SAYS "hiIIiikEeEeeeeEn" or "hiIIiiiI raINe" in a very fake and high pitched voice. I seriously want to barf whenever she does that. And she's very well known and i'm talking about seducing guys from not only our building but other buildings kind of well known. And whenever she goes to our classroom and goes like "oH hI eVErYBodY!¡!" and i just wanna sa
"GO BACK TO HELL AND NEVER COME BACK!!"

but of course i didn't want to cause an issue so i stayed quiet as always.

Me and my two friends are  "English speakers" so whenever we speak in english to each other Tala gets pissed saying that we're showing off and we ain't even doing anything because its sometimes hard for us to converse in Filipino without getting mental blocked or stuttering cuz english is our first language (well except for Meg her first language was Spanish because of her grandma)

Anyway she got really mad at us for speaking english...

Yes you read that right.....
She got mad at us for being English speakers and that's just the most ridiculous reason for you to get mad at someone but apparently she hated us for it.

Anyway back to the guidance topic:

As i was saying she called me and my two friends outside. And then when we walked out of the classroom we can literally sense the pride around her. She's oozing arrogance. Then when we were face to face i go like "Why did you call us Ate Tala?" with the nicest and most polite tone i can

(Ate means older sister in Filipino, you say ate when a girl is older than you and the pronunciation is Ah-te its Ah then Te not eyt okay??)

and she goes like "do you not know how to respect someone older?"

And it took every cell in my body to stop myself from punching this fake barbie.

I was mentally debating wether to burn this girl to shreds or continue to be polite. And of course i took the polite option because i don't want to cause an issue so being the good girl i am i say :

"I know respect of course but please tell us what's wrong so we can settle this."

And her response? "Your pride is too high, you act like your on top and just because you speak english doesn't mean you can act so big."

T R I G G E R E D

"We don't act big, we're having difficulties speaking filipino so what?" My friend replied before i could snap. Then what she said next got me really mad.

"You have no right to act big and having difficulties speaking Filipino is not an excuse, you just wanna show off to everyone."

YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT YOU JUST TRIGGERED.

That was it. FUCK BEING POLITE.

before i knew it my inner demon was clawing its way out.

I said "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BARBIE WANNABE. BEFORE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE MINIONS PICK UP A FIGHT! KNOW WHO YOUR DEALING WITH BECAUSE I AM NOT AN EASY OPPONENT! I DON'T CARE WHAT CONNECTION YOU HAVE WITH THIS SCHOOL OR WHAT JOB DOES YOUR FAMILY HAVE OR HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE!" I didn't really shout but i was too angry to even speak Filipino.

"YOU MESSED WITH MY FRIENDS YOU MESSED WITH ME! AND I AM GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!" Yeah that's the exact words i said i was harsh i know but SHE JUST INVOLVED MY FRIENDS WHEN SHE CAN JUST TALK TO ME!!!!  Then after that she just says you'll regret this." And then leaves.

Then we found out that she told her ex boyfriend that is still chasing her about us so yeah.

Then in the afternoon a teacher called us and we became face to face with Tala *sigh* again

The teacher clarified that me or anyone that was involved will not go to the guidance. Then she asks why did we fight. Tala being the two faced she is says that we snapped when she just asked whats the problem and why were we giving her glares

Really bitch?

And then we said we weren't doing anything then she said we were saying she was a back stabber??? Eye-

Then she claimed that we were saying stuff about her and she just wanted to talk to us then we were suddenly rude

I wanted to roll my eyes.

But! There's still good news!!!

She never visited our classroom!! never called us out! Which is good but she still gives us glares and still spread crap about us but that doesn't matter 😊

Anyway i cursed a lot here so i'm sorry but i am seriously angry with that girl anyway i mentioned the real names of my classmates there. Hi to my classmates Meg, Ken, Raine, and Maria (although i didn't mention maria she's one of my friends that Tala called out)

they will probably kill me for mentioning them if they ever find out but they don't have wp so yeah i'm safe.

Anyway thanks for sticking with me and listening to my life.

💚💗💙💚❤️💓💓💚💖💙💛💛💖😊😚😄💟❣️💞💝💌🖤💖💜💗💛💚🍉🍊🍊🍎🍑🍆🥑🍎 thiz is prob the longest rant but yeah