"Hell yeah and plus I missed yo ass." he said kissing me roughly."

"Darrell stop there in the living room."

"And come on baby let's make love we never made love in the kitchen before."

"if we make love right know there want me none for tonight so move so I can help y'all out."

***

IMANI HOPE.
two hours later

"Thanks you for helping me baby

"Thanks you for helping me baby." Darrell said putting his arms around me.

"Ohh so y'all a thing now?" London asked.

"Are we Darrell said looking at me."

"Yeah I mean I told Lucas I was moving and I told him we had to break up so yeah I guess we are a thing now."

"Finally London said."

As somebody was banging on the door we all looked at each other Darrell went to the door looking through the peephole seeing it was Kellie opening the door.

"What the fuck you doing here." As we heard Darrell yelling.

We all went to the living room and saw that It was Kellie

"Oh hell no not this bitch again." London said.

"Darrell baby I missed so much." she said trying to kiss Darrell but he pushed her back.

"Why are you here Kellie you need to leave ." Imani said.

"I came here to tell Darrell something."

"Nah you don't got to tell me nothing except getting the hell up out my house."

"Darrell I'm pregnant and it's your baby are you happy we are going to be a happy family."

"Man why the fuck are you lying."

"What do I have lie about it's our baby come on."

"Girl get out now before I beat yo ass." London said.

"Imani what do you think you been quiet for a little minute girl."Kellie said.

"I think I'm gone be sick." Imani said running to the bathroom.

As I ran to the bathroom I started throwing up.

"Imani it's London I'm coming in boo."

"Okay come in." I said flushing the putting some mouth wash in my mouth.

"What made you throw up like this Imani."

"I don't know I haven't been eating my period had been late and my face had been breaking out badly."

"Do you think your pregnant."

"I really don't know what If I'm pregnant I'm ready to be a mother London."

"Hey stop calm down okay I'm going to run to the store and you stay here okay I will be back."

"Okay."

yeah I know this my mood right know...
what's y'all thinking??